|Published||July 16, 2018|
Karma Automotive is passionate, responsible and uncompromising.
We promise to deliver our customers beautiful cars with high-technology and clean propulsion, and a memorable customer experience.
The SAP Finance and Controlling Manger will join our team with responsibilities for coordinating all IT related activities in the Finance, Financial Planning, Controlling, Financial Reporting to ensure an effective and efficient operating environment. SAP Finance and Controlling Manager will work with various other departments within the organization, utilizing their knowledge of our business processes, to ensure that the SAP ERP system meets all business requirements.
SAP Finance and Controlling Manger is responsible for leading team of Sr. Systems Analysts to identify business requirements, and translate them into effective systems design. This includes researching, designing, creating, documenting, implementing, maintaining and supporting systems relating to our ERP suite of software products. The SAP Finance and Controlling Manager also utilizes business and systems expertise to identify new or improved business process opportunities, and evaluates them for adoption into the ERP environment.
** This position will work in our Irvine California coprorate offices. **
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with the Business leadership
- Is the single point of contact to the business and escalates in case of issues
- Partners at a strategic level with business stakeholders to communicate successes, demonstrate IT value and appropriate governance of IT activities.
- Captures demand via the agreed process, provides recommendations for prioritization, and oversees program and project initiatives
- Manages business expectations with business stakeholders based on IT resource availability.
- Ensures that project metrics are used to track value delivery including measurement methods
- Provides details on cost, value, and opportunity to optimize IT spend (initiatives and support services)
- Lead and Manage in ongoing Business Process Improvement projects.
- Research, resolve, and respond to highly complex system/process related issues in their area of responsibility and within our ERP suite of hardware/software products.
- Work with business team leads in Finance, Controlling, Financial Planning, Financial Reporting Management and Inventory Management Area.
- Design, Document, Implement IT processes to support Manufacturing team.
- Customize/configure ERP software to satisfy business requirements and process design.
- Participate in system emergency or crisis situations to define/implement workaround processes, corrective action, communication, and system clean-up activities.
- Interact with business partners to identify project alternatives and make recommendations and clearly define/document business requirements.
- Participate in and/or drives the design and development of technology solutions which meet security, network, infrastructure/operations, and customer support requirements.
- Conduct post-installation system review.
- Is aware of ITS SLAs and communicates to the business as appropriate.
- Promotes business projects and their value to the IT leaders and community
- Where appropriate, makes recommendations for implementation of new/upgraded systems and technologies and shares this information with leadership team member.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of ERP products, services, and industry trends to select appropriate technologies to meet business requirements.
- Leverage common solutions and innovative technologies.