|July 3, 2018
What You Will Be Doing:
• Facilitates the capturing of system requirements and translates requirements into design deliverables.
• Performs configuration of the SAP ERP Systems (IS-Oil and IS-Retail) in the areas of SAP FI and CO.
• Develops functional and technical specs for SAP ABAP Developers
• Owns and manages the business/functional requirements, test cases, and testing of the test cases through all phases of the project life cycle.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Accounting or Information Systems.
• Minimum of five years’ experience configuring SAP FI and/or CO modules.
• Experience with SAP ERP upgrades and support pack installation testing
• Preferred experience with SAP IS-Retail and/or SAP IS-Oil industry solutions
• Preferred experience with SAP New General Ledger, Simple Finance and HANA initiatives
• Preferred experience with SAP Fixed Assets, Project Systems, Lease Accounting functionality
• Solid understanding of integration between the various SAP modules: WM, MM, SD, FI/CO, and BW (Business Warehouse).
• Solid understanding of SAP master data which supports the SAP FI and CO modules
• Have the ability to provide functional specifications and prepare a programming specification in order to meet business requirements.
• Be a self-starter and have the aptitude for understanding complex business processes.
Excellent salary & benefits. Employee longevity. Collaborative working environment.
This is an onsite opportunity. No remote work offered for this role. Candidates local to the greater Cleveland Ohio preferred but open to relocation for the right candidate. Unfortunately no sponsorship offered for this role as it is full-time. Green card or US Citizenship needed for this opportunity.