|Date Posted||May 15, 2019|
Amcor Rigid Plastics
SAP FICO Team Lead
Amcor is the world's largest publicly traded packaging company; a market and innovation leader adding value to the world’s most recognizable brands.
- Headquartered in Melbourne Australia Amcor is a global leader in responsible global packaging solutions supplying a broad range of rigid & flexible packaging products into the food, beverage, healthcare, home and personal care and tobacco packaging industries.
- As the world's largest packaging company, Amcor offers exclusive and innovative solutions that are at the forefront of the packaging industry.
- Today, Amcor has more than 27,000 co-workers working together across more then 180 sites in over 40 countries.
- We are: Global, Customer-driven, Innovative, Responsible and Talented.
SAP FICO Team Lead
- Deep experience in SAP Finance and CO specialized in Product Costing SAP ECC 6.0
- Undertakes Functional Lead role on multiple project activities.
- Strong FI and CO- Product Costing process and domain knowledge with ability to drive business process discussions & solutions.
- Strong SAP FICO configuration experience, should be able to work on RICEF & good knowledge on FICO integration with other modules.
- Strong Project Systems (PS) configuration experience.
- Strong business domain knowledge and configuration knowledge in SAP BPC.
- Strong knowledge of end to end process of Procure to pay cycle which includes material management.
- Strong knowledge of end to end process of Production/Planned orders for both Make to order and Make to stock scenarios.
- Complete process understanding of overall perspective of Product Costing – Cost Components, Result Analysis, Costing sheets and costing variants with deep knowledge of respective components.
- Conducts conceptual and detailed design (blueprint) activities against project requirements and delivers a detailed blueprint and solutions design document within FI/CO module area covering all required aspects.
- Experience in SAP integration during M & A and Roll Outs.
- Leads, mentors and develops team members within FI/CO module on technical/ process areas.
- Ensures the configuration/ development and realization of solution components within sub-domain/ module are fit for purpose and of appropriate quality on all project engagements and are delivered on time against stated project plans and scope.
- Engages and communicates with key user groups through forums and other means to discuss future sub-domain/ module issues and opportunities and proactively contributes to the setting of the sub-domain area direction and strategy.
- Proactively contributes to all associated project workstreams ensuring appropriate knowledge and information is exchanged to drive successful project outcomes. This includes (but is not limited to) Cutover, Data Migration, Testing, Education and Training, Business Change Management, and Service Transition.
- 8 plus years of FICO experience with at least 3 full systems implementation lifecycles.
- At least 5 plus years of FI-AR-AP-New GL, CO-Product costing design, implementation and support experience.
- Experience with S/4 HANA preferred.
- Completed solution configuration for all areas of own FI/CO sub-domain.
- Skills required for this role include Material Ledger (Split valuation & Costing), legacy Inventory load by batch in multiple currencies, variance calculations, COPA, Intercompany, Profit Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Cost Center Assessments and Distributions. Need to have COPA and costing experience.
- Use of structured systems development and project management methodologies.
- Operated in multi-project, matrix managed environment.
- Broad understanding of business processes and solutions and solid understanding of how technology is utilized within FI/CO area.
- Extensive understanding of solution design and development methods and tools.
- Broad functional and process knowledge in sub-domain area.
- Excellent business writing, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Proven leadership and management experience.
- Travel less than 5%
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Master’s degree preferred
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
The position is located in Amcor's Ann Arbor, Michigan office; ranked one of the “Top 100 Best Places to Live”. In addition to being the home of the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor offers a vibrant night life, summer activities for all ages, and top ranked schools.
- 2015 "Small American Cities of the Future," Overall, #10 Ann Arbor, fDi Magazine
- 2015 "Top 100 Best Cities to Live," #13 Ann Arbor, Livability
- 2015 "Best College Cities and Towns in America" #1 WalletHub
- 2015 “#1 Most educated city” WalletHub.com
- 2015 "University of Michigan Top 10 Graduate Programs” US News & World Report
- 2015 "Best Cities for Well-Being," #6 Ann Arbor, USA Today and Gallup
- 2015 America's Best Main Streets," South Main Street, Ann Arbor, Huffington Post & Fodor's Travel