|Date Posted||September 14, 2021|
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 66,000 people and manufactures its products in 49 facilities in 22 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to http://www.goodyear.com/corporate.
The SAP FICO Sr Associate will be a member of our Global Finance team and will lead the enhancement and project work in an attempt to automate manual efforts for the Finance Business working with SAP FICO. Typical activity may include; working closely with Cross Functional IT Peers and Finance Business Partners in gathering requirements and providing Standard Simple Robust SAP FICO Solutions. The individual will also lead support efforts toward IT process and administrative improvement opportunities and will provide guidance to departmental and divisional business/technical management on IT strategies and initiatives.
- Serves as a subject matter expert associated with content, processes and procedures associated with most SAP FICO modules i.e. Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger Accounting, Enterprise Controlling, Treasury and Risk management etc.
- Act as an internal consultant and design architect for SAP FI/CO global solutions. Partner with peers in the IT and Finance organization to determine business process and solution design leveraging the capabilities of the SAP Finance and Controlling modules.
- Analyze business/technical requirements and translate process into practice through the current SAP Finance and Controlling functionality
- Configure SAP FICO systems to meet client business requirements, including connection points with SD, PP, MM and other modules and implementation of SAP best practices.
- Develop, prototype, test and implement solution improvements to increase stability, usability and functionality to enable end users to meet business objectives. After the implementation, lead and support project initiatives to expand the usage of the SAP solution to improve and expand FI/CO processes across the enterprise.
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS, computer science, engineering, technology, business administration or related discipline.
- SAP FICO Certification desired.
- 5 + years' experience in information technology, 2+ years SAP FICO experience.
Personal Skills/Attributes/and Qualifications:
- Can convey complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in a manner that is easily understood.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be organized, have the ability to define tasks, establish priorities and implement according to plan.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with credibility at all levels of the organization,
- Excellent presentation skills and meeting leadership and facilitation skills.