|Date Posted||October 2, 2019|
Amcor Rigid Packaging
SAP FICO Sr. Analyst
Ann Arbor, MI area
- Deep experience in SAP Finance and CO specialized in Product Costing SAP ECC 6.0
- Strong FI and CO- Product Costing process and domain knowledge with ability to drive business process discussions & solutions.
- Strong SAP FICO configuration experience, should be able to work on RICEF & good knowledge on FICO integration with other modules.
- Strong Project Systems (PS) configuration experience.
- Strong business domain knowledge and configuration knowledge in SAP BPC.
- Strong knowledge of end to end process of Procure to pay cycle which includes material management.
- Strong knowledge of end to end process of Production/Planned orders for both Make to order and Make to stock scenarios.
- Complete process understanding of overall perspective of Product Costing – Cost Components, Result Analysis, Costing sheets and costing variants with deep knowledge of respective components.
- Conducts conceptual and detailed design (blueprint) activities against project requirements and delivers a detailed blueprint and solutions design document within FI/CO module area covering all required aspects.
- Experience in SAP integration during M & A and Roll Outs.
- Ensures the configuration/ development and realization of solution components within sub-domain/ module are fit for purpose and of appropriate quality on all project engagements and are delivered on time against stated project plans and scope.
- Engages and communicates with key user groups through forums and other means to discuss future sub-domain/ module issues and opportunities and proactively contributes to the setting of the sub-domain area direction and strategy.
- Proactively contributes to all associated project workstreams ensuring appropriate knowledge and information is exchanged to drive successful project outcomes. This includes (but is not limited to) Cutover, Data Migration, Testing, Education and Training, Business Change Management, and Service Transition.
- 6 plus years of FICO experience with at least 3 full systems implementation lifecycles.
- At least 4 plus years of FI-AR-AP-New GL, CO-Product costing design, implementation and support experience.
- Experience with S/4 HANA preferred.
- Completed solution configuration for all areas of own FI/CO sub-domain.
- Skills required for this role include Material Ledger (Split valuation & Costing), legacy Inventory load by batch in multiple currencies, variance calculations, COPA, Intercompany, Profit Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Cost Center Assessments and Distributions. Need to have COPA and costing experience.
- Use of structured systems development and project management methodologies.
- Operated in multi-project, matrix managed environment.
- Broad understanding of business processes and solutions and solid understanding of how technology is utilized within FI/CO area.
- Extensive understanding of solution design and development methods and tools.
- Broad functional and process knowledge in sub-domain area.
- Excellent business writing, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Proven leadership and management experience.
- Travel less than 5%
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Master’s degree preferred
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.