|Published||September 5, 2023|
Grow your career with a growing organization
Whether they’re helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that’s hard to beat. And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you’ll enjoy the freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
Empower is currently recruiting SAP FICO analyst (designation: Senior Business Systems Analyst). Viewed as a proficient in SAP system implementation and support, this position presents an opportunity to an experienced SAP FICO professional to take the next steps in their career. As part of our established SAP team, under general direction the successful candidate will design, document, implement and support various complex SAP applications.
What you will do:
- Independently work on new projects and support the existing system.
- Proficiently communicate with business users to gather requirements and perform GAP analysis. Analyze system and business needs to effectively map business processes to SAP application modules.
- Design system solutions, write functional specification document for various RICEFW objects, perform functional configurations, perform unit testing, coordinate integration testing, support user acceptance testing, and resolve issues reported during hyper-care.
- Efficiently coordinate with other technical teams (ABAP, Security, Basis, Batch support).
- Troubleshoot reported system issues and resolve the issues as per priority levels.
- Train and mentor less experienced SAP analysts. Act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Complete moderately complex project tasks within defined milestones. Make recommendations for project resource requirements to project managers and/or systems leadership. Maintains requirements documentation, project tracking, and key stakeholder reporting metrics. May lead or direct projects of smaller scope.
- Suggest process and system improvements.
- Handle on-call responsibility for FI weekly support as well as quarter end weekend support (on a rotational basis).
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business or equivalent experience.
- Must have SAP FI analyst experience for minimum 5 years. This experience must include hands on configurations, new enhancements, and break-fix support for SAP FI modules.
- Must have proficiency in FI modules: General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Fixed Asset (FA), Tax accounting (including withholding tax), integration between FI and MM.
- Experience in Special purpose ledger (SPL), Report Painter, Report writer, Sets and Hierarchies development.
- Must be comfortable with utilization of Waterfall as well as Agile methodology for deliverables assigned.
- Must have robust functional knowledge of system integration with third party applications/add-on applications.
- End user experience with SAP ChaRM, JIRA, HP ALM
What will set you apart:
- Experience with the integration between Ariba and ECC for Accounts Payable.
- Hands on experience in S4 conversion project is a plus.
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 6%), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus ten paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
Base Salary Range
$82,300.00 - $116,275.00
The salary range above shows the typical minimum to maximum base salary range for this position in the location listed. Non-sales positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program. Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed base salary depending on individual performance. Actual compensation offered may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.
Equal opportunity employer • Drug-free workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age (40 and over), race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, religion, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law.
***For remote and hybrid positions you will be required to provide reliable high-speed internet with a wired connection as well as a place in your home to work with limited disruption. You must have reliable connectivity from an internet service provider that is fiber, cable or DSL internet. Other necessary computer equipment, will be provided. You may be required to work in the office if you do not have an adequate home work environment and the required internet connection.***
Want the latest money news and views shaping how we live, work and play? Sign up for Empower’s free newsletter and check out The Currency.