|Published||June 30, 2023|
The MHP Americas FICO Manager is expected to build the SAP S/4HANA Finance and Controlling capability in North America and foster it's continued growth within our Operations Excellence service unit. This role requires an entrepreneurial mindset, will be responsible for the strategic direction for MHP America's SAP S/4HANA Finance and Controlling consulting services, and will be required to set actionable objectives, create a culture of accountability, and take a hands-on leadership approach to execution. Our customers and the value we offer is central to everything we do. With this in mind, this person will be required to ensure the quality of our services for our existing client base, cultivate relationships with new customers, develop new business opportunities, and continuously adjust our existing and future offerings according to market demands.
* Provide overall strategic direction to the SAP S/4HANA Finance and Controlling capability
* Deliver SAP S/4HANA Finance and Controlling project work to our existing and future clients which includes, but is not limited to, SAP S/4HANA Finance, Central Finance, Business Planning & Consolidation, and Revenue Accounting & Reporting for both on premise and cloud SAP applications
* Lead pursuits and develop business at new and existing clients
* Manage large projects at key accounts
* Become a trusted advisor to our customers to actively shape the future of mobility and discrete manufacturing
* Recruit and retain top talent
* Ensure the development of the most relevant and innovative skills and capabilities within the team
* Develop and advance MHP's reputation within the North American marketplace
* Create and maintain relationships with customers, thought leaders, and industry experts
* Achieve a strong reputation as a business advisor
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent education
* Strong domain expertise in the business area of Finance & Controlling
* 8+ years of work experience in the consulting industry
* 6+ years of SAP FI/CO experience
* 4+ years of experience in the Automotive sector preferred
* SAP S/4HANA experience preferred
* SAP S/4HANA certifications preferred
* 4+ full SAP lifecycle implementations
* Project management experience preferred
* Fluency in English (multi-lingual preferred)
* Professional demeanor with a strong customer focus
* Analytical and structured working attitude
* Willingness to be based in Atlanta, GA, and travel 80-100%
* US Citizen/Green Card/EAD required
At a Glance
MHP, a subsidiary of Porsche AG, is one of the leading management and IT consultancies for the Automotive and Discrete Manufacturing industries and a proven expert in other sectors. The unique MHP approach blends a perfect symbiosis of management and IT consulting services whereby MHP optimizes and digitizes our customers' value chains with expert services in the fields of Management Consulting, System Integration, Application Management, and Business Solutions. MHP is the first Special Expertise Partner with SAP for Automotive. We leverage our relationship with Porsche to offer innovative solutions to manufacturers, suppliers, retailers, and importers to enable them to achieve sustainable success.
At present, more than 3,000 MHP employees provide consulting services and support to more than 300 customers worldwide from our 19 locations in Germany, USA, Switzerland, Czech Republic, England, China, Israel, and Romania.
Exclusive look behind the scenes
The Operations Excellence (OPEX) service unit is the premier solutions partner for designing and delivering a digitized, high-performing future to our clients' ecosystems. We deliver this value to our customers by optimizing the performance of our client's operational processes across the entire value chain, from R&D, to production, logistics, purchasing, and sales. We achieve this by combining deep industry knowledge, process, and IT expertise in an end-to-end approach, guiding our clients through the digitalization paradigm shift by offering strategic direction, innovative design, implementation, and ongoing support for supply chain processes, applications, and technologies. Our professionals leverage our unique blend of process and IT expertise to improve our customers' ability to proactively enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, modernize core systems, and reinvent their business with digital solutions, primarily SAP.
We drive maximum business value for our clients across the entire value chain from R&D through to Manufacturing and Supply Chain, with a focused portfolio of solutions:
* SAP ECC and S/4HANA Transformation
* Connected Logistics
* Smart Manufacturing
* R&D Transformation
Through our partnership with SAP, our SAP-certified practitioners provide expertise and implementation services leveraging the latest technologies, including S/4HANA On-Premise & Cloud, ME/MII, EWM, TM, LBN, Ariba, Analytics, and more. Our professionals offer tailor-made strategies for Industry 4.0 transformations, integrating new technologies, process design and optimization, organizational change management, IOT platform strategy and analytics, smart factory design, Lean production strategies, and Agile transformations.
How to apply?
Please apply with your resume, credentials and a brief letter of motivation.
MHP - A Porsche Company is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
You can reach our recruiting team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]