|Date Posted||January 5, 2021|
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a Global Finance systems design, plan and configure solutions to enable corporate strategic objectives and drive business value
- Develop and deliver on promise the ERP logistics solutions integrations to finance modules
- Deploy the resulting SAP solution across the organization.
- Coordinate with the company’s regional ERP teams and provide guidance on adherence to Global standards as well as manage change control.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Functional and configuration knowledge of master data, manufacturing accounting processes.
- Strong understanding of end-to-end integrated P2P processes and impacts on product costing and financial transactions.
- Integration knowledge between FI, CO and other logistics modules (e.g. MM, SD).
- Scoping/estimation, problem solving, troubleshooting and technical experience with the ability to root cause application issues.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve conflicts; handle shifting priorities in a flexible manner.
- Exceptional communication skills: influence, collaboration, and expectation management to work with Global Information Technology and business teams to deliver expected results.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Global full life cycle SAP Finance implementations.
- Full life cycle project implementation and configuration experience.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of concepts in S4 HANA Finance, with focus on manufacturing accounting related process (inventory valuation/product costing, transfer pricing, variance analysis, activity rates, overhead and labor absorption, purchase info records),
- Prior experience with development and facilitation of Blueprint workshops on multiple process areas and demonstrated integration experience within SAP.
- Proven experience developing training content and working with Organizational Change Management teams to assess User Change Impact.
- Experience supporting period-end close and Year end close processes.
- Extensive experience in Accounts Payable process, In-depth understanding of process flows related to Accounts Payable.
- Experience in Accounts Receivable process, Customer Credit and Collections.
- Experience creating functional specifications and working with ABAP developers to complete object development and testing