|Published||May 25, 2022|
We are an industry-leading specialty manufacturer with an immediate need for an SAP FICO Tech Lead. This is a direct hire, permanent job that is remote/telecommute with occasional travel to Blacksburg, VA, Murphy, NC and Buffalo, NY. Travel required is less than 25%, or about once per month, travel lasting 1 or 2 days . This role requires access to U.S. Export Controlled information; all candidates MUST be GC holders or U.S. citizens.
In this role, you will play a key role in rolling out SAP blueprint and upgrading or enhancing our existing SAP instances.
- Initiate requirement gathering, architecting the solution, completing the workflow and documentation and testing, as well as solution functional design.
- Participate in all activities relating to SAP rollouts.
- Ensure that configuration and development of the solution and all components and sub-modules fit with the company's blueprint template and are delivered in time and in accordance with project plans and scope.
- Lead cross functional teams on global projects. Evaluate and assist in organizational change. Assist in managing the process and tools that will be used to support business transition projects.
- Manage project progress and risk and ensure that business stakeholders receive timely updates on project progress and expected outcomes.