SAP FICO Functional Analyst
|Published||April 22, 2022|
Hybrid Remote Schedule
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Nicole Ridley-Ross
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 - $160,000 per year
A bit about us:
Global client with HQ in the United States. Well-established, stable, and innovative company.
Why join us?
Hybrid remote schedule
- Provide oversight for the implementation of all things Finance, you will also be critical in sharing your integration experience with other workstreams between SAP Finance to SD, MM, PP & HR.
- Ensuring the configuration of the SAP FICO modules are adopting SAP Best Practices and meeting the regulatory and statutory requirements for the finance processes and reporting.
- Supporting the SAP FICO modules (GL, AP, AR, AA, CO, PS, CO-PC, CO-PA, FCLOCO, FIN-CS, etc.).
- Understanding and analyzing business requirements and translating them into system requirements, configurations and customizations.
- Completing the functional specifications for any interfaces and reports required in the Record-to-Report workstream.
- Communicating and managing all bank interfaces (ACH, Wires, EBS) with the banks’ technical team.
- Monitoring the technical delivery and aiding in the testing and validation financial transactions.
- Conducting unit testing, functional and system integration testing, both functional and security, and triaging system deficiencies when they occur.
- Assisting in data migration including data mapping (ETL), data validation and financial reconciliation.
- Developing of documentation, including requirements gathering documentation, functional design documents, test scripts, training materials.
- Supporting the FICO modules in a steady-state environment post go-live.
- Triaging issues and defects and track and report on resolution and perform root cause analysis.
- Monitoring and respond to service desk tickets and maintain ticket statuses.
- Providing status updates on operational activities, incidents, service requests and minor enhancements.
- Ensuring 100% compliance with all regulatory and security requirements associated with SOX and GDPR for all in-scope applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Science Diploma from a recognized institution.
- 4 full lifecycle implementations (or equivalent experience) configuring SAP Finance modules (GL, AP, AR, AA, CO, PS, CO-PC, CO-PA) required.
- 5 years of experience configuring and implementing SAP Finance modules with experience with S4/HANA 1709 or higher.
- Familiarity with SAP integration between modules – SD, MM, PP, PS, FI.
- Experience with finance strategy and financial operations, including AR, collections, disputes, AP, banking, capital management, asset management, financial accounting, cost accounting, indirect taxes, product costing, profitability analysis, and consolidations.
- Knowledge of Lease Accounting.
- Experience designing and supporting interfaces, conversions, and extension activities for SAP S4/HANA.
- Experience with SAP financial/consolidated reporting, embedded analytics, FIORI analytics and Group reporting a plus.
- Must have excellent communication and analytical skills, demonstrate excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills; both oral and written are a necessity.
- SAP S4/HANA for Financial Accounting Application Associates certification(s) highly preferred.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.