|Date Posted||November 9, 2021|
Senior Functional Analyst - FICO
We celebrate the spirit of our people with extraordinary pride and enthusiasm. Our business has been growing for more than 60 years and now is the best time in our history to join us. We are opening more locations every year and we are always looking for qualified individuals to join us in our growth. We are a company that promotes from within, both in our retail and corporate operations.
Under minimal supervision, the Senior Functional Analyst - FICO ensures business value is
delivered in accordance with business objectives by providing expertise in financial processes and SAP FICO modules and integration points.
· Research, recommend and develop functional solutions for complex problems to drive desired business results.
· Identify, evaluate and develop options for the enhancement of financial processes in SAP and across the enterprise
· Ensure the successful implementation and ongoing effectiveness of processes.
· Lead the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of the financial processes in the SAP system and integration points
· Configure, deploy and maintain FICO modules
· Provide leadership, direction and support to SAP configuration efforts; oversee the preparation of policies, procedures, process and functional specifications
· Ensure the SAP application’s integration and functionality is clearly articulated; provide expert advice in determining a best practice approach in deploying components
· Lead cross functional teams to address business or systems issues
· Act as a liaison between the business and the development team to ensure functional requirements are understood and ensure development requirements integrated
· Serve as a Finance Subject Matter Expert (SME), participates in related projects
· Ensure instructional materials are accurate; provide subject matter expertise and support for end user training delivery
· Develop FICO knowledge/competency in super users and subject matter experts throughout the business
· Mentor and train functional analysts in gathering and documenting business requirements and specifications for technical solutions
· Assist employees, vendor or other customers by answering questions related to financial processes, procedures and services
· Complete work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service
Other duties as assigned