|August 10, 2018
SAP FICO Fixed Assets Consultant - PERM - $93,500 - King of Prussia, PA
FRG Technology Consulting, the global leader in technology recruitment, is currently working with a client who is offering an opportunity for a role as a talented and innovative Senior SAP Fico Fixed Assets Consultant for our #1 client in the Philadelphia, PA area. The company is looking to hire someone that can help them remain imperative to their customers and the business as well.
This SAP role is a full time contract need for an organization that is expanding rapidly and looking to interview candidates as soon as possible! FRG Technology Consulting is seeking qualified candidates to make their business and customers' needs met in the most efficient way.
The SAP FI Team Member position will be part of the SAP Service Delivery organization. The position will be focused on implementation and support Fixed Assets, Investment Management, and Project Systems in an SAP ECC 6.0 Suite on HANA project. The SAP FI Team Member requires an in-depth knowledge of accounting business processes and the following FI module configuration experience:
General Ledger (GL)
- Chart of Accounts and GL Account design/configuration
- Open Item Clearing Configuration and Design of GL Accounts
- Company Code definition and business design
- Leading/Parallel Ledger configuration
- Split Ledger Configuration
- Financial Statement Version Configuration
- Period End configuration: reclassification, carry forward configuration, company code consolidations etc.
- Configure Depreciation Areas (Boom, Tax, and Derived)
- Configure Depreciation Methods and depreciation keys
- Experience designing master and transactional data from legacy
- Experience with mid-year go live for fixed assets
- Experience integrating fixed assets to plant maintenance equipment records
- Experience with ABAP Queries for fixed asset reports
- Experience with asset transfers, retirements, depreciation and capitalization transactions
- Experience working with multiple asset classes
- Project Systems
- Experience configuring and maintaining complex project structures
- Experience configuring and maintaining multilevel hierarchies for project systems
- Experience configuring settlement rules
- Experience integrating Project Systems to Fixed Assets and to Purchasing (MM)
- Experience satisfying reporting requirements for projects
- Ability to design custom reports to meet information requirements
- Experience integrating Project Systems with Investment Management
- Experience creating Investment Program hierarchies
- Experience integrating Investment Management to other planning tools such as Outlook Notes, SharePoint, Hyperion, etc.
- Experience creating complex investment programs with multiple levels
- Experience integrating Investment Management with Project Systems
- Experience creating Appropriation Requests and Investment Measures
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
FRG Technology Recruitment is the global leader in tech recruitment. FRG Technology Recruitment advertises more technology jobs than any other agency. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best IT jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
For information on opportunities with exclusive clients that are unavailable for view online, I can be contacted at 215-240-7358 (ext 3840.) I am always available for conversation to discuss other positions as well.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.