|Published||June 16, 2023|
A career in our SAP Finance practice, within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.
In joining our finance team, you’ll work with our clients to transform their finance function and processes by leveraging SAP applications to enhance their core transaction processing and reporting competencies ultimately strengthening their ability to support management decision making and corporate strategy.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and understanding of SAP FICO application based solutions with demonstrated proficiency in multiple SAP modules, including consulting, designing, implementing and leading significant tracks on larger project or leading medium sized consulting engagements within the SAP product suite.
Demonstrates proven extensive SAP consulting knowledge and success assisting clients in the implementation and support of SAP FICO packaged solutions and improving financial business processes.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with leading or assisting client engagements within the SAP product suite, emphasizing technical development efforts and off-shore development resources, including:
- Developing, designing, implementing and supporting complex business processes in an SAP environment;
- Designing, building, testing and deploying SAP FICO technical solutions, emphasizing RICEFs (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms) design and development.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Albany (NY), California, Colorado, Nevada, New York City, Washington State, or Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisorymanager