|Location||Merritt Island, FL|
|Date Posted||August 21, 2021|
Contractor Role for the Finance Support Team - SAP FICO Consultant:
Work You'll Do/Responsibilities:
- Process a level of knowledge of SAP ECC FICO accounting to support finance organization workday issues.
- Knowledge of cloud solutions for accounting team (reporting, OCR, Travel solution)
- Responsible for supporting internal project tasks, system issues, user trainings.
- Good understanding of business processes.
- Map Business process to SAP.
- Identify and solve problems using analysis, experience, and judgment.
- Show ability to learn new tools and processes.
- Evaluate new or changed tools and processes to fit with the current system template.
- Configure scenarios in relevant SAP modules.
- Write functional specification and configuration documents.
- Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and propose solutions.
- Shows flexibility in changing approach when needed.
- Demonstrate accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals.
- 3+ years industry/consulting hands on work in SAP
- Full life cycle project implementation, system support, and configuration experience.
- Responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop design, and process modeling.
- Functional specifications and working with ABAP developers to complete object development and testing.
- Supporting period-end and year-end process.
- Strong scoping/estimation, problem solving, troubleshooting and technical experience with the ability to root cause application issues.
- Experience/knowledge on SAP FICO but with strong knowledge on Controlling module.
- Business process configuration around cost center, internal order, material ledger, standard price costing, product costing, month-end activities related to controlling.
- Experience on Allocation process for cost center and Internal orders, material price costing, inventory variance analysis.
- Good understanding of integration processes between controlling and Supply chain, planning and production activities.
- Integration knowledge between Finance and other modules like PP, MM, SD, PS.
- Knowledge of FI basic components GL, AP, AR, BL, Asset and integration points with controlling and other logistic modules.
- Understanding of data flows from SAP/non-SAP systems.
- Experience/Knowledge of Project System module is a Plus.
- Product costing planning and good understanding of Project Stock costing.
- Experience with reporting tools like BW, report painter is an added advantage.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.