|Published||August 8, 2018|
|Location||Radnor Township, PA|
Our Client has an immediate need for a SAP FICO Business Analyst as a full time employee.
This position is responsible for the implementation and support of the Finance area solutions (SAP Finance & Controlling modules). This position requires configuration and solutioning expertise and will provide application/functional support in the FI/CO modules, with a key focus on the integration between Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Sales/Distribution (SD). Significant experience in FI/CO is required to provide guidance and insights to project team members and the business. In addition to the project based initiatives this position will also be responsible for the day to day production support tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Configuration of various functions within FI/CO, such as: New GL, Document Splitting, Intercompany Processing, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, Product Costing, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Oder Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Revenue Recognition, and Tax
- Develop and deploy new processes and configuration to meet business needs
- Provide support, implement fixes and additional functionality
- Analyze data and processes to identify/troubleshoot problems, and recommend preventive action
- Follow applicable standards, procedures, guidelines, and methodologies in the support and/or maintenance of systems
- Document requirements for new functionality as required in support of FI/CO initiatives
- Collaboration with Order Management (OM) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) team members
- Develop functional design specifications in support of existing and new application requirements
- Develop and execute functional unit test cases in support of new application requirements
- Work with cross functional teams to perform test activities (e.g. integration, performance, user acceptance)