|Published||July 11, 2023|
|Location||Pompano Beach, FL|
Req ID: 242488
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a SAP FICO/BPC Lead- REMOTE to join our team in Pompano Beach, Florida (US-FL), United States (US).
- Hands-on experience in Financial Accounting Support, Enhancements, and Implementation Projects.
- Good Knowledge of SAP ECC Financial Accounting and Controlling modules.
- Hands-On experience in customizing SAP FI modules like GL, AP, AR, FA and CO
- Knowledge of Product Costing and COPA.
- Should have knowledge of SAP AMS processes to support business users across geographies.
- Experience working in a medium to large SAP landscape comprising multiple systems.
- Proven experience working in SAP implementation and support projects
- Should be able to handle independently design, architect, and implement new solutions.
- Exposure to integration with other SAP modules, FI-MM, FI-SD, FICO-PP
- Experience in coordinating with the development team, preparation of Functional Specification, Testing, and Deploy the code for RICEF objects.
- Basic exposure to ALE, IDOC execution and error handling
- Very strong oral & written communication Skills
- Hands-on experience in Production Support, Enhancements, and Implementation Projects on SAP BPC.
- Working experience in the Manufacturing related domain (preferred) Should be well experienced in the below functionalities.
- Should have SAP BPC consultant (SAP BPC 10.1 NW) Minimum 3-4 full lifecycle experience in BPC Planning and Consolidation Standard & Embedded.
- Should have the Functional Knowledge in planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, and rolling forecasting process. good experience in Financial Planning processes like Revenue Planning, Opex Planning, Capex Planning, P&L Planning, Balance sheet and Legal consolidation process.
- Hands on experience in data loadings, master data management, script logics, allocation, and business rules.
- Good experience in data manager packages, script logic validation (UJKT) and hands on experience in troubleshoot system performance issues.
- Experience in EPM reporting, Reports formatting, EPM functions and system Ad-hoc reports for data validation.
- Good experience good working knowledge in AFO Query reports Reporting with Embedded SAP BPC
- Good experience Planning Function & FOX.
- Hands on experience on Multi-Providers, Data-Store objects (DSOs), and local providers within embedded.
- Experience in preparing the Functional Specs, User documentations, Test case preparations.
Nice to have.
At-least 1 or more implementations of SAP BPC Standard/Embedded
- SAP Advance level Certification in FI and Management Accounting.
- SAP Certification: C_EPMBPC_11
- At-least 3 to 4 implementations of ECC or S4 HANA
Job Level Specific Duties
•Analyzes business and user needs, documents requirements, and revises existing system logic difficulties.
•Implements systems applications and tests end-user processes.
•Creates/delivers correspondence, presentations, and other materials for end user training.
•Responds to client inquiries involving application questions.
•Develops customized queries and reports utilizing complex table matrices.
•Interacts with clients, internal and external, acting as a key liaison between business and technology areas.
•Documents business rules / functional requirements to support system enhancements.
Typical Years of Experience
•Typically requires 5-7 years relevant experience.
Minimum Education and Certifications
•Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Minimum 5 years SAP-Finance experience
Minimum 5 years SAP BPC experience
Should be US Citizen / Green card Holder who can work on ITAR regulated Systems.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a recognized leader in IT and business services, including cloud, data and applications, headquartered in Texas. As part of NTT DATA, a $30 billion trusted global innovator with a combined global reach of over 80 countries, we help clients transform through business and technology consulting, industry and digital solutions, applications development and management, managed edge-to-cloud infrastructure services, BPO, systems integration and global data centers. We are committed to our clients' long-term success. Visit nttdata.com or LinkedIn to learn more.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.