|Published||August 30, 2018|
Kforce's growing Cyber Security Company is hiring for a SAP FICO BA - Functional Analyst in Austin, Texas (TX) to help us evolve our SAP S4 Hana platform.
This position will be a member of COE team, reporting to COE Leader. The incumbent will lead the enhancement and project work to automate manual effort Finance Business. Typical activity may include working closely with Cross Functional IT Peers and Finance Business Partners in gathering requirements and providing Standard Simple Robust SAP Solutions. The incumbent will also lead or Support efforts towards IT process and administrative improvement opportunities.
- Serves as a subject matter expert associated with content, processes, and procedures associated with most SAP FICO modules i.e. Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger Accounting, Enterprise Controlling, Treasury and Risk Management etc.
- Act as an internal consultant and design architect for SAP FI/CO global solution; Partner with peers in the IT and Finance organization to determine business process and solution design leveraging the capabilities of the SAP Finance and Controlling modules
- Support the identification of opportunities to standardize processes and system configuration globally and ensure compliance across all implementation to these standards
- Working knowledge of Ariba and how it's integrated with S4 Hana back end system
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and provide effective problem solving, assessing whether standard functionality (interfaces, Idocs & configurations) and identifying reasonable custom solutions where needed
- Analyze business/technical requirements and translate process into practice through the current SAP Finance and Controlling functionality
- Identify opportunities to enhance existing business operations using new SAP functions as a replacement of legacy systems and manual effort