|April 20, 2022
Hiring Multiple positions: Full time/Direct Hire/Contract to Hire
Location: Secaucus NJ Onsite
SAP FICO Analyst / Project Manager, ERP Systems- SAP
SAP FICO Analyst
About the Role
The Sr. Staff FICO Analyst will be responsible for configuring and testing SAP FICO module as part of a large SAP implementation project.
What You will Do
- Understanding the business requirement of the organization
- Collaborate with Finance SMEs to ensure that global and local requirements are documented and understood by project team
- Configure FI-CO Modules (General Ledger, Fixed Assets, A/P - A/R, Assets, Controlling, Consolidation, and major areas of Controlling including Cost Center Accounting, Product Costing, Internal Orders, Profit Center Accounting, Profitability analysis and Integration areas between Order Management, Procurement and Finance
- Translate business requirements into Functional Specification Documents
- Work with development team, data warehouse team to ensure specifications are understood and delivered per business requirements
- Resolve technical and process issues impacting the financial organization
- Perform testing to Client errors and issues in business processes, documentation, or user's lack of experience
- Application support and training of end users
- Month end and year end closing activity
- Look for solutions beyond monitoring, support, bring in value addition
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in SAP FICO.
- Experience in full-life cycle implementation projects is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and hands on expertise in configuring FICO modules GL, AP, AR, Product Costing, Asset Accounting, Controlling, Taxation plus sub modules
- Experienced in writing detailed functional specifications, prepare test scenarios, write test scripts and perform end-to-end testing
- Solid understanding of the integration with other modules is essential
- Worked closely with ABAP, Basis, Data Warehouse and other teams in design and implementation of SAP FI functionalities
- Strong analytical, problem solving and Communication skills
- Accounting background and good process knowledge is highly preferred.
- FI-Logistics processes like buy-sell process, third party shipment, intercompany transactions etc.is a plus
- SAP ERP Project Manager
About the Role
The SAP ERP Project Manager is responsible for planning, execution, and finalizing the project according to the scope, timeline, and budget. This also includes managing resources, define project objectives, communication, risk management and coordinating efforts of all team members to deliver projects according to project plan.
What You Bring
- BS degree computer science, technology, data analytics, informatics or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in SAP program and project management
- Experience in at least one complete life cycle SAP implementation
- Proven experience in delivering IT process and change management
- Experience managing multiple, geographically dispersed vendors through all phases of the project life cycle
- Overall knowledge on the following SAP modules FICO, OTC, RTR, PTP and WM
- Strong service orientation, highly self-motivated and directed
- Dependable, takes initiative and responsibility for own actions
- SAP S/4 HANA experience is a plus