|Published||January 20, 2023|
What You'll Bring
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment. Computer Hardware experience preferred.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures used in material handling and logistics operations and practices
- Associate's degree or equivalent combination of professional experience.
- Proficiency with Enterprise Resource Systems ( Syspro , Agile, SAP or others)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail - ability to manage multiple projects/assignments simultaneously
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritize and schedule tasks for the most efficient use of time
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lift server or other materials (~50 LBs)
- Bi-lingual (Spanish or Chinese) a plus
- Ability to What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in SAP FICO.
- Experience in full-life cycle implementation projects is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and hands on expertise in configuring FICO modules GL, AP, AR, Product Costing, Asset Accounting, Controlling, Taxation plus sub modules
- Experienced in writing detailed functional specifications, prepare test scenarios, write test scripts and perform end-to-end testing
- Solid understanding of the integration with other modules is essential
- Worked closely with ABAP , Basis, Data Warehouse and other teams in design and implementation of SAP FI functionalities
- Strong analytical, problem solving and Communication skills
- Accounting background and good process knowledge is highly preferred.
- FI-Logistics processes like buy-sell process, third party shipment, intercompany transactions etc.is a plus
handle stressful situations with perseverance and professionalism