|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
HollyFrontier Corporation is seeking an experienced SAP FICO Analyst to be based in our headquarters in Dallas, TX. This IT accounting, treasury and tax SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) Systems Analyst position will be responsible for systems development, configuration, implementation, testing and training to support the SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) business initiatives, interfaces to and from SAP as well as other finance and controlling functions within the company.
This position is not eligible for International Relocation Program benefits.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (functions considered essential as defined by ADA)
• Provides support and resolution for various SAP FICO modules including configuration and enhancement requests from the user community and company management
• Supports integration points between modules
• Supports various interfaces between SAP and other systems
• Analyzes process and configuration issues as they occur in the SAP Production system
• Provides support role to subsequent phases of SAP implementation
• Designs interfaces, reports, enhancements (including custom programs), and conversions to meet business requirements
• Designs and perform quality assurance testing, perform unit testing and integration testing
• Supports the development of end-user security authorizations by the end-user security authorization administration group
• Facilitates meetings, conduct and lead presentations and/or training sessions with end-users
• Communicates with colleagues, management, and business team members on requirements, problems, project status, and issues
• Delivers system solutions to business problems in a timely manner
• Understands and work within corporate IT governance practices
• Leads a team on special projects or play a lead technical role from time to time
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their manager, as determined from time to time are their sole and complete discretion
The following listed duties are essential job duties and responsibilities to the specified concentration:
• Supports configuration, enhancement, and troubleshooting for general ledger, tax, A/P, A/R, profitability analysis, fixed assets, and other facets of FI and CO
• Designs, maintains and adheres to IT standards for system development, change management, regulatory and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
A minimum of 5 years of SAP Finance & Controlling (FICO) ERP Systems Analyst
Demonstrable knowledge in the below FICO areas:
• Controlling (CO)
• Finance (FI)
• General Ledger (GL)
• Product Costing (CO-PC)
• Production Planning (PP)
• Profit Center Accounting (CO-PCA)
• Profitability Analysis (CO-PA)
Knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR) SAP FICO systems
SAP IS-OIL and Oil and Gas industry experience is preferred (Midstream/Pipeline & Downstream/Refining areas)
A minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field or equivalent work experience
Highly versatile with strong team skills. Self-starter with the drive and ability to achieve planned objectives. Strong ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment as a team player. Creative, organized, good time-management and excellent communication skills, reading and writing, and highly responsive to customer needs. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail and accuracy. Presence and confidence to generate credibility both within and outside the Company. Well-developed interpersonal skills to create a positive interaction with people at all levels within and outside the organization. Ability to communicate effectively with others, both written and verbal communication; intermediate reading and writing skills at an intermediate , and the ability to perform intermediate level mathematical calculations.
May act as team lead on large projects.
Office based with travel up to 25% of time by land or air is required. Work conditions may require working petroleum refinery environment, warehouse and plant environments occasionally. Subject to varying road and weather conditions. Occasional long hours, as well as nights and weekends as needed.
Our One HFC Culture:
Our one HFC Culture focuses on four key values of safety, integrity, teamwork and ownership. They influence our decisions, shape our behaviors and keep us connected across the entire organization.
Safety is first. We care about our people and work tirelessly to make sure they return home safely, every day. Everything we do is done with integrity. We encourage growth and exciting possibilities by championing a culture of teamwork and ownership.
About HollyFrontier Corporation
HollyFrontier Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer that produces high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel and other specialty products. HollyFrontier owns and operates refineries located in Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Utah and markets its refined products principally in the Southwest U.S., the Rocky Mountains extending into the Pacific Northwest and in other neighboring Plains states. In addition, HollyFrontier produces base oils and other specialized lubricants in the U.S., Canada and Netherlands, and exports products to more than 80 countries. HollyFrontier also owns a 57% limited partner interest and a non-economic general partner interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P., a master limited partnership that provides petroleum product and crude oil transportation, terminal line, storage and throughput services to the petroleum industry, including HollyFrontier Corporation subsidiaries.
Join HollyFrontier where you have the opportunity to develop and own your career!
HollyFrontier Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.