|Location||Riviera Beach, FL|
|Date Posted||November 7, 2019|
As an SAP ICM FICO Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring that the business requirements are identified and achieved through proper system design, while providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
For over 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, Big O Tires® and Midas®. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
- Primary responsibility is to work as a ICM/FICO process architect with development team to develop SAP ICM and SAP FICO solutions
- Gather functional requirements, analyze and translate them into technical requirements for the development of application features enhancements, and functions
- Perform the necessary configuration for SAP FICO and Incentive and Commission Management module
- Work closely with HR, Retail Compensation Management team for designing & developing commission contracts, agreements and settlement processes etc.
- Work with POS team for developing web services for ICM & FICO processes
- Work with developers for developing SAP ABAP programs for ICM and FICO enhancements
- Participates in strategic Business/IT meetings to review, evaluate new technical challenges to improve operating efficiencies and business
- Conduct systems analysis and evaluations, document existing functionality and procedures.
- Designs and develops test plans (e.g. test objectives, test cases, test data and test scripts) for executing unit, integration, system or user acceptance testing
- Maintain constant communication on all duties and responsibilities across teams as assigned by management.
- Overall 7 years of comprehensive experience in SAP ICM, FICO, PI/PO and ABAP modules.
- Experience in developing and configuring Order To Cash, Procure to Pay, Hire to Retire and Record to Report business process in SAP ERP
- Expert in designing functional and technical specifications for Reports, Interfaces, Forms, Conversion, & enhancement (RICEF).
- 5-7 years of experience in designing and developing ABAP code for SAP ICM and FICO.
- 3 years of experience in developing integration between FI and other modules like SD, MM, and WM,
- Experience in data conversion, migrations, go lives, roll outs, change control, production build and ongoing support including break/fix, minor enhancements for live business units.
- At least 2 SAP go-live implementation experience
- At least 2 year experience developing solutions for SAP Financial Supply Chain Management modules i.e. Biller Direct, Credit, Dispute and Collection Management.
- Experience in developing in SAP Test scripts for UAT and FUT.
- Exposure in SAP environment integrated with 3rd party tax software like Vertex is preferred.
- Hands on in using HPQC, LANDesk, Jira, MS Project, MS Visio, LSMW and EDI.
- 3 years of experience in configuring Web services based solutions for SAP application
- Well versed with using MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Project, MS Visio)
- High attention to detail, strong problem solving skill & ability to balance multiple projects
- Positive team player, “go-getter” attitude & willing to learn new technologies as per requirement –
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k plan with a company match. Immediate 100% vesting
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Company paid short term disability and employer subsidized long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- Discounted tire and automotive services
- And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.