|Date Posted||November 4, 2019|
Fantastic long term contract for an SAP FICO Analyst - Germantown, MD.
Will work C2C for H1B, GC, or USC ONLY.
This is a hands-on role that will support various business groups through problem solving, FICO configuration, functional documentation, testing, developing system documentation and also training materials. This position will work under the direction of a Senior SAP System Analysts, as well as partnering with other members of the applications support team along with various subject matter experts and functional analysts to drive process and systems improvements throughout the Accounting and Finance organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Accounting or related field required.
- English skills must be proficient to understand, read, write and speak English
- 3-5 years of applicable SAP FICO experience
- 3 -5 years of experience with the integration points between SAP FICO and MM, SD, Project Systems, Product Costing; SAP configuration, implementation and support in an ECC 6.0+ environment in the areas of GL, A/R, A/P, FA, CO/PCA and SPL; CCA, PCA, (including Cost Centers, Cost Elements, Profit Centers, Activity Types and Allocations), as well and Project Systems Product Costing
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Robust understating of Accounting and Finance functions and processes
- Good understanding of master data setup (G/L, Cost Centers, Profit Centers, Accounting Views in Customer/Vendor Setup)
- Prior experience in Banking, Payments and Treasury interfaces
- Understanding of the integration points between HCM and Payroll modules
- Demonstrated experience with creating training documentation, technical documentation and business process documentation
- Good interpersonal, communication and comprehension skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite