|Date Posted||June 8, 2019|
We have partnered with a Global Automotive Manufacturer in the Toledo OH area to lead a search for their SAP FICO Analyst role
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Finance, Business Systems, or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SAP FICO
- 4+ years of experience facilitating solution development and implementation of business initiatives and projects
- Understanding of ERP configuration, SAP business process functionality, ABAP or data integration tools
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Job Specific Duties:
- Demonstrate SAP expertise in FICO modules, as well as the integration with other SAP modules including SD, MM, EWM, PP, etc. Present a solid understanding of the master data which supports these modules.
- Deliver new business systems solutions by executing projects from end-to-end, by participating in activities ranging from requirements gathering, gap analysis, solution design, process documentation, system configuration, test planning and execution, training documentation and deployment.
- Coordinate system enhancements with appropriate testing, change management and communication. Identify and analyze cross-functional impact and project risk.
- Work with business resources to capture system requirements, translate those requirements into design deliverables, and prepare functional specifications for required development activities including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements and forms.
- Leverage understanding of business functions and processes to proactively identify opportunities for new and improved system functionality. Document identified opportunities, assess cross-functional impacts, and assist with development of value statement.
- Contribute in a diverse team environment to ensure solutions are implemented in a consistent manner with proper collaboration across BIS and the business. Understand and apply proper project and system development methodologies. Serve as technical lead on Finance related projects if warranted.
- Provide clear and consistent communication within BIS and across the functional business organization.