|Published||August 31, 2018|
Experis is seeking a Techno- Functional SAP Analyst for a contract to hire opportunity in Broomfield, CO. Please review the job description below and apply today!
- The IT SAP Analyst leads and/or executes the analysis, design, configuration, development, testing, implementation and operational support for SAP solutions supporting the Global Finance organization.
- Specifically, the IT SAP Analyst will deliver, and support solutions related to General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, Product Costing, Material Ledger, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Order Accounting, and Financial Planning.
- The IT SAP Analyst works with multiple stakeholders to understand and document the end-to-end business processes and related challenges then recommends, builds and implements one or more IT software solutions to support the processes.
- The IT SAP Analyst spends roughly 20% of their time working directly with their business partners (e.g. controller, finance manager) supporting day-to-day operations of the record-to-report business processes.
- This person will train other resources in SAP as well.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with SAP FICO
- Must have Functional experience and understand configurations, setting and overall process flow of SAP.
If you are interested in the Techno-Functional SAP Analyst job in Broomfield, CO, please submit an applications for apply directly to Jeff at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)