|Published||July 26, 2018|
SAP FICO ANALYST - Birmingham, AL
Dynamic company seeks an SAP FICO Analyst to embark on a successful career at our Corporate Headquarters. Motivated and energetic people with a sense of urgency will have the chance to join Ram Tool Construction Supply Co., the largest family-owned distributor of specialty commercial construction supplies in the Mid-Atlantic, Southeast and Texas. Ram Tool has a vast product line with 30,000+ unique items to sell and over 90% of deliveries made within 24 hours.
The SAP FICO Analyst will work with PMO and Finance to develop solutions, support production applications and review new applications all to support the finance department. This role will be responsible for the delivery, support, improvement of processes and functionalities utilizing the latest technology and SAP system solutions. The FICO Business Analyst must know how to leverage SAP to support best practices with proven understanding of process integration within MM, SD, FI and CO areas.
- Accountable for resolving AR, AP, GL, CO-PA, and Asset Management related issues
- Provide business analysis and process redesign expertise in SAP FICO functions and processes
- Configure SAP functionality to satisfy business requirements and business process design
- Prepare functional specifications for reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms and workflows
- Support peripheral systems and interfaces related to Finance business
- Design and execute test plans to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly and meet business objectives
- Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT areas to ensure successful implementation and support project efforts
- Communicate SAP capabilities/possibilities within functional modules
- Identify root cause for recurring issues, make and implement proposals for their elimination
- Provide support on SAP FI- SD and FI- MM integration
- Design various bank interface files as per the Accounts Payable module requirements
- Conduct Business workshops with various business people to gather Business requirements and design the SAP ERP system accordingly
- Set up credit card process in SAP for AR. Support and modify the SAP Report painter and writer reports.
- Experience with implementing SAP FSCM module. Support the existing purchasing process (GR/IR).
- Experience with implementing lockbox
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
- Accounting experience is preferred
- Well rounded end to end SAP experience encompassing FICO, SD, MM, PA and BW
- 5 plus years' experience in the SAP FICO Module
- Should be familiar with the integration points between FICO and other SAP modules specifically SD and MM
- Experience in supporting financial users in a distribution environment is preferred
- Broad understanding of SAP both from technical and functional perspective
- Strong analytical skills, enabling to quickly understand the drivers of a business process (sales, purchasing, supply chain, etc.)
- Experience with writing functional/technical specifications
- Experience with Taxware Integration is preferred
*Standard Drug Screen and Background Checks will be performed.
RAM TOOL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER