SAP FICO Analyst
|Published||July 10, 2018|
IGT’s SAP Core team is looking for a proven Accounting and or Finance professional to support the CFO's organization configuring SAP and other differentiating software solutions
• Work as part of a project team and assist in the analysis of business process improvement opportunities.
• Assist in the development and implementation of new or revised business processes using associated SAP and other SaaS technologies.
• Work on new and modified business process improvement projects using SAP and/or related technologies.
• Assist in the development of solution alternatives; learn to understand the context of recommendations.
• Use computer aided design tools to design and/or configure systems for controlling and reporting on routine user business operations and processes.
• Assist in developing functional specifications and processing requirements. Implement assigned portions of project plan as directed.
• Support the performance of system configuration tasks for assigned solutions and may provide user support, including troubleshooting, debugging, and updating.
• Participate on a SCRUM development team to deliver value in an AGILE method. First Year Goals
• Learn the business processes related to the SAP BRIM implementation
• Learn the business process and start supporting the Revenue Recognition module in SAP
• Learn the business processes within accounting and finance and support business users within those organizations