|Published||June 16, 2023|
Job Title: SAP FICO
Location: Austin, TX
Job Type: Contract (W2)
- SAP functional experience specializing in design and configuration of SAP Finance modules.
- Experience in full implementation of SAP FI modules.
- Experience in gathering business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs, performing necessary SAP configurations, writing detailed specifications for development of custom programs, testing, co-ordination of transports to production and post go live support.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentations creation and delivery.
- Minimum 5 years of SAP FI-CO OR FI-CA experience. Good understanding of accounting concepts.
- Bachelors Degrees and Postgraduate degrees (MBA / CA) are a plus.
- Prior experience in high tech or software industries is preferred.
- Business Systems Analyst will analyze, plan, design, and launch efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes.
- This role includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements.
- The Business Systems Analyst is also responsible for generating and compiling reports based on findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues.
- This individual will apply proven verbal and written communication, analytical, technical and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments.