|Location||The Woodlands, TX|
|Date Posted||January 9, 2019|
SAP FI & Joint Venture (JVA) Process Analyst- (The Woodlands, Texas)
Apex Systems, nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing firm, is looking to hire a SAP FI & Joint Venture (JVA) Process Analyst on a 1 year contract basis in The Woodlands.
- Gather/clarify business requirements for reported incidents or enhancement requests.
- Use standard SAP-supplied tools to troubleshoot/debug and then recommend solutions.
- Respond to and resolve problem tickets and service requests raised by users.
- Prepare detailed design specifications for program, report, or interface development activities.
- Coordinate with Business and other IT resources to deliver and support SAP solutions.
- Provide configuration and variant changes if needed.
- Coordinate implementation activities.
- Provide post-production support as required for application continuity and long term maintainability.
- Guide the business in utilizing SAP financial functionality to the best extent possible, including review of existing business processes and system integration challenges.
- Maintain up-to-date competency in ECC 6 / FI, GL, CO, and JVA, and other relevant integrated SAP modules and sub-modules, such as PRA.
- Lead improvement activities & implementation of strategic initiatives and projects.
- Perform technical leadership & consulting for complex efforts.
- University degree (Financial/Accounting related and/or IT/MIS related) - B.S. in Finance or Accounting. B.S. in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems or equivalent.
- Working experience with various SAP Financial modules (e.g. Controlling, General Ledger, Projects, Special Ledger, etc.) and working knowledge of integration to other key modules, e.g., PRA.
- Prior experience supporting SAP with specific knowledge of SAP interfaces and batch systems.
- Working experience with Upstream Accounting and Financial processes.
- Hands-on functional configuration experience with SAP.
- Strong technical aptitude in order to analyze, troubleshoot, comprehend and support complex processes based on standard and customized SAP configurations.
- Good understanding of ABAP programming language.
- Strong problem-solving skills as well as incident and change management knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Agile Frameworks and Team Processes (i.e. Scrum and Kanban)
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- Experience coordinating activities with business support teams or business clients.
- Ability to mentor other Financial Applications IT professionals.
*Please note that as a contract employee with Apex Systems, you'd be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts/Perks and our Referral Program.*
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178