SAP FI/CO Consultant
|Published||July 18, 2018|
|Location||Palo Alto, CA|
SAP FI/CO CONSULTANT, PALO ALTO, CA
The SAP FICO Business Analyst – Finance, will be a key member of Business Transformation and Automation (BTA) Finance Solutions Team, responsible for supporting existing solutions, provide solutions to new challenges and be part of strategic projects in SAP finance domain. This position reports to Director, BTA Finance solutions. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on solution expert in SAP Finance and Controlling.
· Collaborate with business users to understand business problems /needs, i.e. a system issue, enhancement requests or a new project. Work with Business teams based at multiple sites within US or users based in other countries. Continuously work with business stakeholders and improve business processes based on industry best practices.
· Requirement gathering, Solution design in SAP Finance: Work with global process owners and business user in requirement gathering and work with IT teams Design, Configure, Test and Deliver solutions in finance and controlling. Design and demonstrate prototypes, get an agreement with business users, work with other SAP functional teams and IT developers to make sure integration aspects are taken care of. Prepare business process flows and functional specifications for custom developments, reports, Interfaces, and workflows.
· Work with PMO team, provide effort estimates, and coordinate activities with BTA and GPO teams. Organize project tasks and align with PMO for timely delivery of projects.
· Work with onshore/offshore Teams: Gather all the relevant information for the given business requirement both business and Systems, Document and Design a preliminary solution idea and align the solution with IT teams and work with IT teams for timely delivery.
· Develop training documents and provide training to internal teams. Work on month/quarter/year end business processes and help end business users in closing the books.