|Published||September 26, 2018|
CARBO is seeking to fill the full-time or contract-to-hire position of SAP FI/CO Analyst located at our Corporate Headquarters in Houston, TX.
This position is vital to our company and is the sole SAP FI/CO analyst responsible for configuration and independently resolving all issues in the FI/CO module. It will provide a unique opportunity to work with various businesses and develop their individualized processes, lead projects, and provide end users with support & training.
In addition, this position participates in evaluating and implementing SAP upgrades and enhancement packages, provides leadership in assessing the practical application of SAP functionality across business units, and ensures financial data integrity is maintained across all FI/CO components utilized within the SAP ERP landscape.
- Team lead and / or senior consulting experience with the Finance and Controlling modules to include the following:
- New G/L, A/R, A/P, AA
- CCA, PCA, COPA, IO
- Material Ledger, Product Costing, MTO, MTS (Valuated vs. Non-valuated)
- Spreadsheet Server
- Work closely with the Finance, Accounting, Operations, and Services groups to facilitate effective solution implementations and provide knowledge transfer of system functionality to designated Super Users, Subject Matter Experts, and End-Users.
- Analyze business process gaps, identify solution alternatives, and provide guidance to business and IT stakeholders for selecting the best solutions necessary to close the gaps.
- Lead discussions across the business units to analyze, configure, test and implement processes in SAP.
- Modify, test, and validate system configuration. Prepare detailed functional specifications for development activities including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms (RICEF).
- Work closely with ABAP Development to define programming requirements and test programming solutions.
- Provide support for SAP FI/CO and any integration points with SD, SM, MM, PM, PP, PS, and HCM modules as assigned by management. Support SAP interfaces to other core business applications as well.
- Proactively participate in the integration between related SAP functions with other Business Systems Analysts.
- Provide functional support for master data governance and master data troubleshooting.
- Build and execute unit testing, integration, and regression testing (build test cases, perform tests, and make changes to configuration or processes based upon results).
- Facilitate knowledge transfer, communication, and interaction between various functional organizations and the IT department.
- Document and control all changes made to production systems via change control process.
- Work closely with management and end-users to prioritize and manage the implementation of support packages, hot packs, etc. that prove to be relevant to the SAP environment at CARBO. Track and report SAP FI/CO metrics before and after each implementation effort.
- Monitor, resolve, and close the SAP Helpdesk tickets in a timely manner.
- Must be available for urgent issues, especially during month, quarterly, and year end time periods.
Domestic Travel – up to 10% - varies based on project schedules
CARBO offers a comprehensive benefits plan including 401K and profit sharing; extensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, disability, and employee and dependent life insurance; flex spending account; paid holidays and tuition reimbursement plans.
CARBO is an equal opportunity employer: race, gender, disability, and Veteran status.