|Published||August 31, 2023|
This role is posted in multiple locations. Consultants are based from their home office and will be required to travel up to 25%.
Clarkston Consulting is seeking motivated, self-driven leaders who are energized by team results and interested in joining a firm that values its culture and people as its biggest strengths. Come join us as an SAP EWM Senior Consultant, and in this role, you will deliver creative business solutions to our market-leading clients in the life sciences, consumer products, and retail industries.
Together, we can find the answers to our clients' most challenging business problems through a combination of our industry expertise, business process knowledge, and consulting excellence.
What You'll Do
As an SAP EWM Senior Consultant, you will:
- Lead and guide consultants as well as client personnel implementing SAP EWM (Enterprise Warehouse Management)
- Lead analysis and design session to create requirements to develop client solutions
- Design and develop SAP EWM functions including configuration to meet client business requirements including integration points with other modules.
- Manage and oversee the design and development of customized reports
- Provide general technical support for our clients and conduct training as required
- Assist with scoping prospective engagements and developing proposals
How You'll Grow
Beyond your day-to-day responsibilities, throughout your career as an SAP EWM Senior Consultant you will:
- Receive the support and mentorship of your Clarkston colleagues and leaders
- Own your career with diverse opportunities to lead and expand your skillset with the client and within the firm
- Expand on your existing skillset with professional development opportunities within Clarkston Consulting and more
What We're Looking For:
- Expertise in SAP EWM with at least 3 full-life cycle projects
- Team Lead experience
- Flexibility and adaptability - our Senior Consultants work on everything from design to hands-on configuration and can stretch into new roles
- Thorough client services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing engagements and project plans/tasks
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to present and write at publication quality level to communicate findings and recommendations
- 4-year degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or an equivalent discipline
Travel is an integral part of this role and is estimated to average up to 25%. This may vary based upon client and project needs. When not traveling, consultants work from their home office. Relocation is not required.
More About Clarkston
Founded in 1991, Clarkston Consulting delivers technology and management solutions to market leaders in the life sciences, consumer products, and retail industries. At Clarkston, we cultivate success - for our clients, for our people, and for our firm. We utilize a team approach leveraging our collective expertise and industry knowledge to solve our clients' business challenges.
Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive Health and Wellness Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and more)
- 401k with company contributions
- Paid vacation, personal days, holidays, and sick leave
- Paid Parental Leave and Family Building Benefits (Adoption, Surrogacy, and Infertility Support)
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Training and Professional Development investments, Tuition Assistance, and more
Visit Careers at Clarkston to learn more about our culture, benefits, and opportunities.
Clarkston Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring our firm is rich in diverse skills, competencies, strengths, personalities, and culture. We foster an inclusive environment that embraces the unique contributions of our people to further our purpose. Please visit Diversity@Clarkston to learn more about our diversity initiatives.