|Published||July 31, 2023|
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of manufacturing, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation. Warehouse Management System(WMS) comprise of cross functional and self-organized members who have the necessary skills to produce an incremental product at market speed. The WMS project is part of Factory of Tomorrow and has been launching plants since 2021. This position is Hybrid working position and not full remote.
We are looking to bring on a SAP Functional Consultant who can help Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements. Roles & Responsibilities–
• End-to-end implementation of SAP EWM on automotive warehouses.
• Customer interaction to define business processes per industry standard
• Engage in management of project team and core business team, to ensure timely and cost-effective implementation of the program. Skills Required–
• Ability to write and validate the functional specification and able to create test scripts.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with customer, business teams and warehouse operators
• Delivery of complex solutions across variety of industry sectors
• SAP EWM Organizational Elements, EWM Master Data & structural element requirements.
• Warehouse Monitor and RF Framework, Goods Receipt & Goods Issue Processing.
• Physical Inventory processing, Process-and layout-oriented storage control.
• Production supply, Slotting and Rearrangement.
• Yard Management and labor Management.
• Replenishment processing.
• Extend working with deliveries by waves and cross-docking.
• Expand warehouse processes through yard management & transportation planning.
• Optimize resources and Control physical movements.
• Material flow system and integration with warehouse automation.
• Production integration, quality inspections and serial numbers.
• The Interface between the ERP System and the EWM System.
• Analytics in Extended Warehouse Management.
Minimum 2 - 4 end-to-end implementations of SAP EWM as a core consultant / lead consultant
• Total 4-8 years in SAP projects and business function.
• Should have good knowledge and understanding of other SAP modules like SAP MM, PP and SD
• - Must have strong knowledge of automotive warehouses and business processes and best practices.
• Familiar with Supply Chain business models, SAP EWM and Fiori technologies.
• Experience with agile software development (i.e. Scrum or Kanban)
• - Exposure to SAP EWM MFS (material handling systems) and its integration with 3rd party automation systems.
• Collaborate with developers and service teams to determine/implement the best solution
What you’ll receive in return :
As part of the Ford family, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings, and stock investment plans, incentive compensation, and much more. You’ll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit:
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combating COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption. (As of June 19, 2023, we are no longer requiring a Covid-19 vaccination)
Requisition ID : 15370