|Published||May 27, 2022|
Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for SAP EWM Consultant in Devens, MA or New Brunswick, NJ with one of our top client.
Job Title: SAP EWM Consultant
Job Id : 22-06610
Location: Devens, MA 01434 or New Brunswick, NJ
Duration: 6 months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
Note: Company policy requires newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as of their start date. Company gives an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to the unvaccinated in accordance with federal, state, and local law.
· Strong SAP Extended Warehouse Management Expertise
· Atleast 3 projects deployment experience in lead role
· Ability to engage with and manage senior stakeholders
· Ability to translate business requirements into SAP configuration plan
· Experience with training and change management.
Job Title: SAP Supply Chain Deployment Lead (Cell Therapy Manufacturing)
SAP Supply Chain Deployment Lead will provide functional/technical expertise on Supply Chain (EWM) and manufacturing related processes to the Cell Therapy manufacturing sites and lead the planning and implementation of SAP at Manufacturing site (including Master Data Readiness, Training, SOP creation and user access management)
· For site deployment of SAP, provide functional expertise and leadership in translating physical material movement, master data needs and supply chain related processes into detailed implementation plan for SAP.
· Ability to work in highly matrix environment, play the bridge role between global SAP IT Team, global business process owners and represent site needs.
· Understand how SAP global processes are configured and translate the technical design into how warehouse should be configured at site.
· Develop and maintain integrated project plan that includes master data, training, integration testing and SOP creation for successful deployment of SAP at plant.
· Train site super users on SAP, including creating tailored content as needed.6-8 years of work experience in SAP deployment role in Pharma or regulated industry
· Lead stakeholder engagement including site VP, Quality head, Supply Chain Head. Prepare and run weekly steering committee meetings with site stakeholders.
· Identify gaps between site needs and global design of SAP, package the requirements and communicate/influence the global teams to meet the needs.
· Be able to lead complex business requirement discussions, perform fit gap analysis, and translate business requirements into technical and functional specifications.
· Be the key liaison between business and IT service provider and ensure that the project(s) are delivered with quality, on-time, on-budget, and to the business satisfaction.