|Published||September 6, 2018|
Job Title: SAP EWM Architect
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Department/Practice: Enterprise Application Services (IOU)
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
- Leads, participates and coordinates end-to-end execution of MM/WM solutions, related projects and technology implementations. Introduces best practice and process improvement ideas.
- Provides subject matter expert solutions and hands on management of configuration.
- Defines systems strategy, develops systems requirements, designs and prototypes, testing and training. Defines support procedures.
- Provides process expertise and solutions in Warehouse Management, Reverse Logistics, Picking, Packing, Handling Unit Management, Transportation Management, Fleet Management, with knowledge of Serialization, Batch Management in a regulated environment, Supply Chain Planning, SD/MM/PTP integration touchpoints , among others for the WM/MM areas and integration with other SAP Modules and non-SAP tools.
- Understands business processes, systems configuration, enhancements and data or enables related processes.
- Works with business counterparts on delivering solutions based on Best Practices, business processes and SAP expertise. Analyzes business requirements and translates them into design.
- Leads multiple design activities, from requirement analysis to systems, application and process design specifications, implementation and support.
- Creates documentation for various stages of planning, design, implementation and support of SAP MM/WM services
Key responsibilities (please specify if the position is an individual one or part of a team):
· Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects
· Perform feasibility studies and process design reviews
· Support pre-sales activities
· Takes responsibility from time to time as team lead and supports respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
· Develop detailed plan of process implementation
· Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
· Lead industry /corporate process implementation across all related applications
· Develop and Assure quality of process models
· Demonstrate profound knowledge of modeling standards and tools
Supervisory / Managerial responsibilities (please specify if the position will have persons reporting to it): No
Other responsibilities – Budgets, targets, equipment etc (please specify): No , Specific requirements
Key Skills/Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 7 – 10 years of SAP MM/WM experience with progressive responsibility and influence.
- At least 4 full cycles SAP implementation projects with hand-on project experience designing, testing and implementing MM/WM/EWM Solutions
- Deep knowledge working with Supply Chain integrations, with an emphasis on Regulated Health Care Companies, Transportation integration, for both Domestic and International platforms
- Experienced working on advanced, complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
Duration of the Assignment: 1 Year
Special working conditions (travel, on call etc):
• Occasional off hours and weekend work is expected as this position serves a global organization
Additional remarks (if any):
- Full time day shift position
- Some regional and international travel will be required to meet with business partners and develop key working relationships as part of a global function
I.e. Negotiating, client facing, communication, assertive, team leading/team member skills, supportive.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Desire to learn new modules and work on leading edge projects
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Thanks & Regards,