|Date Posted||August 7, 2019|
SAP EWM Analyst will be responsible for the functional configuration of our SAP EWM environment to allow for efficiencies in the warehouse. Not only will this person be responsible for addressing current issues within the system, they will also be responsible for driving innovation and opportunities for improvement. The SAP EWM is currently live in one of our warehouses so this person, in partnership with a project team, will support the implementation of EWM in two additional warehouse facilities. Work hands on to trouble-shoot production issues and resolve them through configuration or master data changes. The successful SAP EWM Analyst will seek out new opportunities for improvement to the system and training the business on those changes. Some travel will be required during implementation and throughout the year.
- In cooperation with other IT teams, plans, designs and executes end-to-end tests that ensure solution design and implementation meet or exceed the documented solution requirements.
- Provides support for current production systems. Resolves problems and incidents in compliance with established resolution SLAs. Determines and documents root cause of problems. Works on improving systems and processes ensuring simplicity, stability and efficiency.
- Assist with the architecture and design of system and process solutions that support the functional specifications and the framework of our IT strategy and technical platform. Ensures technical solution designs are consistent
- 5+ years relevant experience in an SAP EWM environment
- Demonstrating project management abilities
- Collaborating across interdisciplinary teams
- Ability to effectively communicate with business partners
- EWM Certification, preferred
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.