|Published||August 20, 2023|
|Location||Allen Park, MI|
Specialty Development PractitionerSAP EWMLocation: Allen Park, MI(Hybrid)ONLY W2 NO C2C
Required Skills / ExperienceSkills Required:
We are looking to bring on a SAP Functional Consultant who can help Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements. Roles & Responsibilities–
• End-to-end implementation of SAP EWM on automotive warehouses.
• Customer interaction to define business processes per industry standard
• Engage in management of project team and core business team, to ensure timely and cost-effective implementation of the program. Skills Required–
• Ability to write and validate the functional specification and able to create test scripts.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with customer, business teams and warehouse operators
• Delivery of complex solutions across variety of industry sectors
• SAP EWM Organizational Elements, EWM Master Data& structural element requirements.
• Warehouse Monitor and RF Framework, Goods Receipt & Goods Issue Processing.
• Physical Inventory processing, Process-and layout-oriented storage control.
• Production supply, Slotting and Rearrangement.
• Yard Management and labor Management.
• Replenishment processing.
• Extend working with deliveries by waves and cross-docking.
• Expand warehouse processes through yard management & transportation planning.
• Optimize resources and Control physical movements.
• Material flow system and integration with warehouse automation.
• Production integration, quality inspections and serial numbers.
• The Interface between the ERP System and the EWM System.
• Analytics in Extended Warehouse Management.. Experience Required:
Minimum 2 - 4 end-to-end implementations of SAP EWM as a core consultant / lead consultant
• Total 4-8 years in SAP projects and business function.
• Should have good knowledge and understanding of other SAP modules like SAP MM, PP and SD
• - Must have strong knowledge of automotive warehouses and business processes and best practices.
• Familiar with Supply Chain business models, SAP EWM and Fiori technologies.
• Experience with agile software development (i.e. Scrum or Kanban)
• - Exposure to SAP EWM MFS (material handling systems) and its integration with 3rd party automation systems.
• Collaborate with developers and service teams to determine/implement the best solution
Preferred Skills / ExperienceSkills Preferred:
• Strong analytical skills and good understanding of agile methodology. - Ability to plan, prioritize, and support multiple concurrent implementation/projects/tasks
• Works as a team player
• Ability to lead and teach others. Experience Preferred:
Education RequiredEducation Required:
Bachelors in Computer Science/Information Systemsreach me at