|Published||June 9, 2023|
Must Have Skills:
- 8-10 years of experience
- At least 2 end to end implementations of SAP CS/SM
- Knowledge of Process Flows in SAP Service solution including awareness of SAP 1909
- Experience configuring and delivering SAP solutions with Service Contracts; Warranties; Notifications; Repair Orders; Service Orders; Pricing; Resource related billing.
- Experience working with business process flows for consignment sales.
- Experience working with functionality of Equipment; Serialization; Task lists, SAP Installed Base
- Experience with Client ALM tool.
- SAP experience in the medical devices, biotech, healthcare or Pharma industries
- Experience with validated systems
- SAPs Solution Manager, including process and performance monitoring
- Understanding of the ASAP methodology
- Knowledge of integration with ServiceMax is a plus. .
Nice to Have Skills:
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Able to understand and adhere to change management procedures and internal guidelines
- Collaborate with team members to find solutions for complex problems and promote continuous improvement on services
- Ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Ability to multi-task and work on a 24/7 support rotation
- Capable of taking ownership of tasks from beginning to end
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.