|Date Posted||October 26, 2021|
SAP ERP Services Manager
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As SAP ERP Services Manager, you will provide operational leadership for all technology stacks includes platform, application, integration areas SAP and associated bolt-on applications in the strategic cloud or in on-premises environments. Reporting to the Cross Services Delivery Director, you’ll design and configure SAP solutions to support all business processes and modules within the ERP/SAP and connected application.
*** Preferred locations are Atlanta, GA or Cary, NC; will consider other ABB Electrification Business Locations on an individual basis***
- As Sr. ERP/SAP technical lead, you are responsible for the technical landscape cutover and production operational support spanning the entire lifecycle of the strategic platform or portfolio of IS solutions and applications
- Act as the single point of contact for Business and IS colleagues and respond to any inquiries related to application or platform service
- Lead the oversight of the service delivery by utilizing the SAP and production operations team members as well as external 3rd party IS service suppliers
- Support the installation, management, maintenance, optimization of internal and cross-functional processes related to the SAP application
- Support work in the domain as aligned to given goals and compliant with ABB IS Enterprise Architecture and any other applicable ABB Group Directives and ABB Group Guidelines
- Ensure internal customer satisfaction with IS services by understanding their strategic and tactical needs, making sure actions are taken to close any gaps; influence stakeholders’ perceptions of the relevant IS services
- Support consultative advice and support to major incident and critical situation problem resolutions
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, information systems or related is required with a minimum of 10-15 years of experience in SAP or ERP, with 5 or more years of team leadership experience.
- Must have experience overseeing service delivery in multiple SAP or ERP full systems solution deployments
- Ability to support Operational Excellence activities is required including QMI, Outages, Shift Details, P0/P1, Incident, CI, SOX, Change Management, Finance Closing, and/or Service Now Management
- Operating under pressure, must have ability to diagnose and meticulously work through complex issues, delivering results and achieving objectives on time and within the agreed parameters
- Ability to provide strategic guidance to application teams in the support of business demands within the boundaries of the application
- Sound knowledge of development life- cycles, testing, implementation
- Effective team leadership skills strongly preferred, including risk management, skill development, task prioritization, performance management, and mentoring/coaching of cross-functional team members
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple demands on time, in cross-functional, virtual and international teams
- Strong collaboration skills using a solutions and customer-service-oriented approach is required
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that allows them to work for ABB in United States
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
More about us
ABB’s Electrification Global Markets organization is responsible for the go-to-market strategy and generating profitable growth for the Electrification Business Area. Our 10,000 strong commercial team represents the portfolio of all Electrification Business Area Divisions in over 100 countries. Our unmatched domain expertise across key industry verticals and channels combined with our truly global footprint makes us able to deliver extraordinary business results, supporting our customers with solutions which address their current needs, whilst considering the future emerging trends such as Urbanization, Digitalization and Shift to Electricity and Sustainable Energy.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.