|Published||July 22, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
Our client is seeking an SAP ERP Manager - Japanese in NY.
- Client: Japanese IT company
- Working Location: NY 10017
- Salary : 60-110K per yr. + Full Benefit / 401K
- Managing and performing SAP ERP and other systems-related requirement analysis, proposals, design, implementation, and operation for our key accounts.
- Overseeing project execution and ensuring the on-time, on-budget completion of projects which meet or exceed the client's needs and expectations.
- Solves software requirements by analyzing, creating, and modifying SAP ERP systems to meet user needs.
- Change SAP ERP and other system configurations or programs.
- Create and maintain documentation of program designs and operation manuals by interpreting instructions and conducting training sessions as necessary.
- Communicate and negotiate with project stakeholders.
- Analyze client inquiries and requirements.
The right candidate will possess:
- Experience • Minimum 1 year of user support and 5 years of implementation experience with SAP ERP.
- Project management skills.
- Analytical skills regarding requirement definitions, development, implementation of SAP ERP and other system applications, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Minimum one year of user support and five years of implementation experience with SAP ERP.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- SAP Application Associate certifications are preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Effective English communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Intermediate Japanese language skills are also required for this role.
Powered by JazzHR