|Date Posted||September 10, 2019|
Ref ID: 01500-0011043502
Classification: ERP Integration Manager
As part of the team, you will:
• Resolve technical issues experienced with production, inventory control, distribution, cost analysis, finance, procurement, and other business functions in order to develop new or modified information processing systems.
• Thoroughly test proposed solutions, analyze results of these tests and report to business process owners any issues identified.
• Implement additional ERP modules/functionality not currently utilized.
• Drive the business towards global solutions when possible.
• Document post-implementation technical information for the SAP ERP support specialist team.
• Take an active role or lead project implementation teams as systems are rolled out to other internal companies.
• Assists with the implementation and operation of other IT projects that directly affect business processes.
• Develops project implementation timelines as part of project teams and holds personnel accountable for achieving timelines identified.
For immediate and confidential consideration on this direct hire, SAP ERP Lead role, it is best to call me and email me directly: Luke Borst, Recruiting Manager Permanent Placement Division, Iowa & Nebraska / 402.493.4933 x42822 and [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] (LinkedIn profile - www.linkedin.com/in/lukeborst/).