|Published||August 30, 2023|
|Location||West Des Moines, IA|
Woodgrain Millwork, Inc. offers competitive salaries, annual incentive bonuses, and great benefits. Current benefits include: 401(k) with employer match (3%), Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employer paid Short- and Long-Term Disability, voluntary supplemental coverage plans, 8 annual paid holidays, and paid time off accruals.
Job Summary: The Enterprise Resource Planning Analyst is a subject matter expert of SAP and other relevant information systems in order to maintain and advance the requirements of the business units and operations that utilize those systems. This position works to process interpretation of system requirements, design specifications, configuration, testing, troubleshooting, and support of current and future information systems and solutions.
Other job responsibilities include:
- Analyze and validate requirements and requests from our partners in the business for completeness, consistency, and feasibility subject to Best Practices in SAP and advise alternatives as appropriate.
- Analyze current business and system processes and provide solutions to optimize productivity, efficiency, and data integrity across multiple connected systems.
- Develop process documentation, functional specifications, and test scripts.
- Write technical specifications for developers for solutions requiring program development.
- Help with development of training materials.
- Monitor existing processes to ensure system accuracy and integrity.
- Provide day to day system/process support to users in coordination with corporate support team.
- Maintain system configuration as defined by scope within SAP/ERP and other business applications.
- Manage the design, development and testing of custom programmatic solutions in SAP and other tools that may be used (e.g., a report writer, BW/BI solutions).
- Assist in Design of interface mapping and conversion programs to/from external systems.
- Work directly with project stakeholders throughout the entire lifecycle of multiple projects to define, implement efficient functional and technical solutions that address the requirements.
- Collaborate with outsourced resources to achieve project goals.
- Ensure solutions and project deliverables are thoroughly tested and meet documented requirements prior to release in the production system.
- Understanding and coordination with both upstream (Sales & Materials) and downstream (Warehouse, Transportation and Finance) processes.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical areas such as Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business. Equivalent training and experience can be considered in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years of business functional experience in a related field
- Prior experience of relevant SAP ECC/SAP 4 HANA implementations
- Experience in ECC 6.0 and/or S/4 HANA PP functional area, highly preferred
- Strong understanding and experience with manufacturing and distribution processes, terms, and methodologies.
Additional Skills: Excellent analytical skills to interpret complex, cross-functional requirements and challenges. Ability to work efficiently with team members from different countries, geographical locations, and expertise backgrounds. Understanding of middleware applications and configurations (Eg: XI, CIF, RFC, Connections, CPI, IDOC). Ability to quickly learn business processes with respect to SAP ECC, S/4 HANA, SAP industry specific processes, solutions, and terms. Understanding of product variant configuration is strongly desired. Ability to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing. Additional languages preferred. Excellent customer service skills. Excellent computer knowledge and skills. Effective oral and written communication skills.
Come join the Woodgrain Family! #wearewoodgrain
Woodgrain Millwork, Inc. is an EEO employer offering our employees a drug, alcohol, and tobacco-free work environment. All offers of employment are contingent on background and pre-employment drug screening. Applications will be accepted until the position has been filled.