|Published||September 13, 2023|
SAP Analytical Cloud SME
ITIL / ITSM practices and methodologies
This resource may be required to report to the PTC’s Central Administration Building from time to time as part of this engagement and travel expenses will NOT be reimbursed
With the implementation of the new UBOS solution, the PTC is implementing a large number of dashboards and has a need to understand and provide the needed analytics for the PTC. The PTC is engaging a System Integrator (SI) to perform the implementation; however, the PTC has a desire for a dedicated resource to focus on the design and implementation of these dashboards and the supporting analytics. This position is to understand the PTC’s needs and desires and work with the SI to implement a fully functional and reliable Dashboards. This position is responsible for the Functional and business process portion of the Dashboard and Data Analytics implementation. This position will end approximately at the end of the UBOS implementation project.
Description of Duties
The selected Candidate will perform the following duties:
• Study and understand the PTC’s current Dashboard structure, technologies, and functionality.
• Study and understand the PTC’s desired Dashboard structure, technologies, and functionality.
• Using knowledge gained to coordinate changes and designs to the UBOS and the PTC’s other technologies to assure the PTC’s needs are met and including following the standards and policies.
• Work with the business departments’ staff and determine priorities and schedules for the work to be performed.
• Act as a subject matter expert and represent the PTC in meetings and reports with the UBOS SI team.
• Act as a subject matter expert to raise concerns and possible issues to the PTC leadership with enough details for the PTC leadership to decide on how to proceed.
• Develops and maintains a productive working relationship with technology staff, business owners, project sponsors, vendors, and key clients.
• Testing - unit, user acceptance and quality assurance testing using the PTC QA approved test approach with clearly defined entrance/exit criteria for integration/system and validation testing.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the PTC.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years of expertise in Dashboard creating and management for implementations of various sizes and subject matters. Proficient in the Microsoft Office 365 suite of business software including Work, Excel, and PowerPoint, plus proficient in Microsoft Project.
• Additional beneficial skills include:
• SAP Analytical Cloud Certification,
• Enterprise Business Solutions, specifically SAP projects
• ITIL / ITSM practices and methodologies
• Ability to work independently to accomplish the tasks and duties assigned
• Utilizes various software and/or technology tools to perform job duties
• Performs related duties as assigned
• 5 years’ experience in developing and supporting Dashboards and Data Analytics in a highly transactional Back Office and customer support solution using SAP Analytical Cloud
• 2 years of supporting Dashboards and Data Analytics in a highly transactional Back Office and customer support solution. Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be accepted.
Certifications / Education in all cases
• Bachelor’s degree in business management or information systems. Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be accepted.
• The Candidate shall be located within the Continental United States. There is no opportunity for “Off-shore” resources for this Statement of Work.
• This resource may be required to report to the PTC’s Central Administration Building from time to time as part of this engagement and travel expenses shall be included within the costing provided. No travel expenses will be paid.
• This resource is required to be present at the PTC’s Central Administration Building at 700 S. Eisenhower Blvd, Middletown, PA 17057 for the following events:
• Solution confirmation meeting(s),
• Program Increment planning,
• Sprint showbacks,
• System Integration Testing,
• User Acceptance Testing,
SAP Enterprise Solutions Consultant