|Published||August 14, 2023|
Accenture's SAP practice, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech for SAP when it comes to automation and AI. We help our clients apply intelligence to set their business apart and make them more proactive, predictive and productive - the power of the intelligent enterprise. Ready to learn as much as you can? We put strong emphasis on training our people on S/4HANA and all the new cloud products from SAP, both functionally and technically - with the support of our 70,000+ member community. It's also nice to know our hard work doesn't go unrecognized. We've got over 70 SAP awards-more than any other partner-and we're the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP FieldGlass, SAP Concur, and more. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's SAP practice.
A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your human superpower? Using your know-how, creativity, and analytical powers to solve clients' most complex business problems to help their companies do more. You're as comfortable leading projects and teams as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP solutions. Or you specialize in one or the other, our practice covers the functional & process side of SAP as well as the technical development & technical architecture. Additionally, you have the communication and people skills to inspire teams to bring their A-game.
- Optimize End to End SAP S/4 EAM/IAM and Plant Maintenance related processes at the client.
- Configure, Design, Build, Test and Deploy the core S/4 EAM/IAM with complementary solutions to ensure it works seamlessly.
- Lead detailed design and configuration discussions; specifying details to configure S/4 IAM hierarchy, terminology, master data and job-specific user interface
- Work with the project team, team leaders, project delivery leads, and client stakeholders to create stand-out Accenture S/4 EAM/IAM offerings.
- Advise clients on industry best practices to implement S/4 EAM/IAM processes in asset intensive industries such as utilities or oil & gas.
- Develop strong relationships with clients and gain the trust of key advisors
- Make the business case for the SAP technology solution recommended to the client
- Continue to learn and develop your technical SAP and business expertise
- Travel may be required for this role. The amount of travel will vary from 0 to 100% depending on business need and client requirements.
Here's what you need:
- Minimum of 2 years of SAP S/4 EAM/IAM suite of solutions experience for Electric and/or Gas Utilities
- Minimum of 2 years of SAP S/4 Linear Asset Management (LAM) experience
- Ability to configure SAP S/4 EAM/IAM suite of solutions for Electric and Gas Utilities industry clients
- Minimum of one full lifecycle SAP S/4 IAM delivery and implementation experience for a Utilities or Oil & Gas client
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years' work experience). If Associate's Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6-year work experience
Compensation at Accenture varies depending on a wide array of factors, which may include but are not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Albany County, NY, California, Colorado, New York City, or Washington as set forth below. Information on benefits is here.
California: $67,900 to $169,800
Colorado: $67,900 to $146,700
New York City: $78,600 to $169,800
New York - Albany: $58,500 to 135,800
Washington: $72,300 to $156,200
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.