|Date Posted||April 9, 2019|
We are seeking a skilled SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Analyst with experience with Asset Management in SAP. The SAP EAM Analyst will assist with defining, developing, maintaining & expanding EAM business systems & capabilities on a global scale. The SAP EAM Analyst will work with business users, vendors & partners, and help development teams with requirements, design, development & testing in global EAM solutions.
This position is not eligible for International Relocation Program benefits.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (functions considered essential as defined by ADA)
- Provides support for various SAP modules (PM, etc.) including configuration and enhancement requests from the user community and company management.
- Participates in IT integration projects if/when the company purchases new assets. This might include project management of various aspects of the EAM platform integration, which may involve delivering process and system conversion projects within the integration team efforts.
- Implements configuration changes, redesigns, new releases and updates to the systems environment in an effort to optimize the use of Information Technology.
- Designs interfaces, processes, reports, enhancements (including custom programs), and conversions for assigned complex and large scale application systems and reporting environments to meet business requirements.
- Designs and perform quality assurance testing and perform unit and integration testing.
- Participates in IT projects that are implementing new business applications, or interfacing with current ERP system or other business applications.
- Analyzes and redesign, if needed, process and configuration issues as they occur in the ERP Production system.
- Supports development of end-user security authorizations by the end-user security authorization administration group.
- Facilitates meetings, conduct and lead presentations and/or training sessions with end-users, standardizing training and providing detailed documentation as needed.
- Provides clear, concise weekly status reports for assigned team’s issues and projects.
- Provides support role to subsequent phases of ERP implementation and work on special projects as needed.
- Supports and oversee integration points between assigned area of responsibility and other modules.
- Leads a team on special projects or play a lead technical role as assigned.
TECHNICAL BACKGROUND DESIRED:
Responsible for supporting both of the following modules:
- SAP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP Material Management (MM)
- Along with the key integration points to EAM including: FI & CO, PS, HR, QM, and PP modules.
Plant Maintenance & Material Management -
- Provides coordination support between all Maintenance, Repairs & Operation (MRO) systems, or all functions of the logistics systems, and functions of IT departments to assure effective use of the systems.
- Supports various interfaces between SAP and other systems, including procurement system and Refinery Yield & Consumption.
- Implements configuration changes, new releases and updates to the back office environment, including SAP and associated applications, in an effort to optimize the use of Information Technology within supply chain operations.
- A minimum of 8 years of direct job-related experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with ERP systems, including SAP or others required.
- Understanding of maintenance best practices across multiple asset types.
- Strong functional knowledge of Maintenance, Inventory Mgt. and related business processes and related SAP EAM supporting capabilities.
- SAP IS-OIL and Oil and Gas industry experience is preferred (Midstream/Pipeline & Downstream/Refining areas).
- Proficiency in Planning & Scheduling processes and tools.
- Experience with SAP BW and Business Objects.
- SAP PM or other related certification.
- Knowledge of Handheld Wireless Devices, RFID, ESRI Spatial solutions technologies.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Services, and Finance or related field is required.
Highly versatile with advanced team skills. Self-starter with drive and ability to achieve planned objectives. Advanced ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment as a team player. Creative, organized, strong time-management and communication skills, both written and verbal, and highly responsive to customer needs. Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills and a high attention to detail and accuracy. Presence and confidence to generate credibility both within and outside the Company. Well-developed interpersonal skills to create a positive interaction with people at all levels within and outside the organization. Ability to communicate effectively with others, both written and verbal communication; intermediate reading and writing skills; and the ability to perform intermediate mathematical calculations.
Office based with travel up to 25% of time by land or air is required. Work conditions may require working petroleum refinery environment, warehouse and plant environments occasionally. Subject to varying road and weather conditions. Occasional long hours, as well as nights andweekends as needed.
Job conditions require sitting, talking, hearing, making visual inspections, and making precise hand and finger movements. Job conditions may require standing, walking, and wearing personal protective equipment (beards not permitted)
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our primary values at HollyFrontier are: We put health and safety first; we care about the environment.
All HollyFrontier employees are expected to work safely every day and be safety & environmental leaders. This includes active participation in the following:
- Stops and/or reports any unsafe work or conditions.
- Follows safety & environmental policies and procedures.
- Supports safety & environmental goals and initiatives.
- Participates in safety & environmental meetings, training, emergency drills and hazard recognition programs.
- Reports all accidents, injuries and near misses, and participates in associated investigations.
- Participates in industrial hygiene, medical surveillance and behavior based safety programs.
About HollyFrontier Corporation
HollyFrontier Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer that produces high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel and other specialty products. HollyFrontier owns and operates refineries located in Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Wyoming and Utah and markets its refined products principally in the Southwest U.S., the Rocky Mountains extending into the Pacific Northwest and in other neighboring Plains states. In addition, HollyFrontier produces base oils and other specialized lubricants in the U.S., Canada and Netherlands, and exports products to more than 80 countries. HollyFrontier also owns a 57% limited partner interest and a non-economic general partner interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P., a master limited partnership that provides petroleum product and crude oil transportation, terminalling, storage and throughput services to the petroleum industry, including HollyFrontier.
Join HollyFrontier where you have the opportunity to develop and own your career!
HollyFrontier Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.