|Published||August 14, 2018|
|Location||San Jose, CA|
Sr SAP Engineer (Order to Cash)
Our Client believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities.
The SAP Engineer will be responsible for developing the enterprise applications within the Commerce and Finance organization and ensuring that the applications developed are fit for purpose and meet the expectations of the business.
This SAP Engineer position will design, develop, analyze and translate functional specifications into detailed technical specifications; will drive technical delivery with other developers in the team, will validate technical specifications developed by the global engineering teams; will perform code walk throughs for other developers code, will coordinate the design, development and execution of all phases of testing; will provide support for operational problem resolution; will act as a catalyst to recommend improvements in the system.
* Engaged during business idea/concept/design stage and involved in working on proof of concepts that leads to project proposals and application enhancements.
* Work within the framework of the project management standards to deliver business needs quickly.
* Have a good understanding of industry standard Order to Cash processes, including usage based processing.
* Work closely with a team of highly skilled Business Solutions Analysts across the SAP ECC and other applications and provide technical solutions.
* Assist Adobe business system analyst in defining key capabilities/requirements that will fulfill their requirements.
* Participate in the preparing technical specifications for SAP SD, FI, CC, CI.
* Lead the technical deliverables by close coordination with other developers.
* Familiarity and integration with third party systems and services.
* Coordinate the delivery or new work, enhancements and defects, and participate in design and code review process.
* Ability to develop a superior quality code to meet the business functionality.
* Document technical design decisions.
* Resolve technical issues quickly.
* Must be highly skilled in enterprise application (SAP SD/, FI, CC, CI) software development.
* Demonstrated track record for design and developing complex enterprise solutions using SAP and Non-SAP technologies.
* Ability to operate in an agile delivery framework.
* Manage through the entire product and software development lifecycles.
* Involved in delivering major SAP projects and understands the project live cycle.
* Regularly interact with management on matters concerning development of solutions for customers.
* Excellent communication (written and oral), presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a strong metrics focus.
* Build and manage relationships across the organization.
* Team Player.
Education and Experience:
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Engineering, Business or related field.
* Must have a minimum of 8 + years of ABAP experience in developing and implementing SAP solutions; must have in-depth knowledge of the SAP SD/ FI/ CC and CI; the SAP implementation methodology and toolset.
* 8-10 years' system development experience in a global enterprise environment is required.
* Object Oriented Programming experience.
* Web Service and data format (JSON, XML, ODATA) experience.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.