|Date Posted||January 13, 2022|
Location: Dallas, TX
Description: Our client is currently seeking a SAP EHS Specialist
SAP EHS BRM Contract Position – US – Dallas – Jan-Dec 2022
- Develop and maintain business and technical relationship with Product Stewardship, Hazard Communications and Environmental, Health & Safety.
- Collaborate with Manufacturing IT organization to develop a value-based Product Stewardship and SAP EHS IT roadmap.
- Provide and support SAP EHS and Product Stewardship Business Solution Services
- Understand EHS customer pain points and collaborate to propose potential process changes/new solutions
- Pro-actively bring SAP EHS and Product Stewardship IT solutions to improve productivity – work collaboratively to develop the business case.
- Proactively communicate key initiatives and listen to customer feedback- Improve IT services and manage impacts to the Product Stewardship function.
- Be accountable in front of the customer for delivery of all Product Stewardship SAP EHS IT services.
- Serve as first point of escalation for Product Stewardship and SAP EHS IT related customer issues.
- Manage Product Stewardship and SAP EHS IT related business risks (security, application roadmap, etc.) Qualifications Bachelor Degree in Operations or Engineering (Process or Chemicals Engineering) Demonstrated experience in Information Technology deployment in manufacturing space. Alternatively, Bachelor Degree in Information Technology with demonstrated experience in manufacturing/EHS. Design SAP EHS processes with experience in configuration and master data setup for Product Safety, Dangerous Goods, Substance Volume Tracking, Safety Data Sheets, and GLM Labelling
- Detailed knowledge of the SAP EHS Specification Database, Substance Value Tracking (SVT), EHS Data Model, and tables as well as the data mapping and flow
- Expertise in Bill of Materials to Composition (BOMBOS)
- Experience with an SAP EHS rollout incl. Data conversion and migration in both a functional and technical capacity
- Extensive understanding of how to manage the SAP EHS components in a distributed environment and where data interdependencies exist between Supply Chain (SD, MM) and EHS (experience with SAP GTS would be of benefit)
- General understanding of SAP security and EHS Authorization Groups
- Extensive experience in improving system work processes to support EHS&S information and work flow.
- Engage in all life cycle stages of project execution; provide support and enhancement to as required to meet overall business objectives
- Diversified information technology background and knowledge of EHS software, methodologies, domains and technology an advantage. (Product Safety, Environmental Compliance, Industrial Hygiene and Safety, Occupational Health, Audit Management, Incident Management & Risk Assessment) • Strong communication skills to work directly with Super Users from the Product Stewardship and EHS department
- Experience in Chemical Manufacturing industry
- M&A Integration experience is a plus
- ABAP experience a plus.
- Can influence with and without formal authority.
- Has skills & ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Possesses courage, energy & the drive to develop business case and complete projects and/or deliver EHS IT solutions.
- Has experience IT Service Levels improvements (service quality and costs).
- Has strong communications and collaboration skills and is a good team player.
- Experience in SAP EHS, PLM, PP
- SAP S/4 Implementation Experience is highly desirable
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com