|Published||August 6, 2023|
|Location||Saddle River, NJ|
We are seeking a highly skilled SAP EDI Specialist to join our team at De Longhi America. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining EDI interfaces between SAP S4 Hana system and external trading partners in the North American region (US, CA and MX). The SAP EDI Specialist will also be responsible for providing technical support and troubleshooting assistance to end-users.
The role will be reporting to the Senior IT Manager and will require leadership, excellent communication and user engagement skills, technical expertise to enhance existing EDI capabilities and enable new capabilities to promote automation, effect process improvements, and minimize manual intervention. By being part of an extended International I.S (Information Security) team, the role has potential opportunities for growth to assist Information Systems to be an effective enabling platform for business added value.
Who We Are:
For almost 50 years, we have been creating products with unique designs for our consumers that find their way into the homes of millions of people.
Every day around the world, our over 9,000 people give their best, studying innovative solutions and creating products to let our consumers enjoy special experiences and authentic moments.
We believe in shaping the world with our hands.
We are the Everyday Makers
An international Group with worldwide presence
The DeLonghi Group, headquartered in Treviso Italy is one of the worlds leading players in small domestic appliances associated with the world of coffee, kitchen, air conditioning, and home care, present in over 120 markets worldwide. The Group consists of 5 iconic brands: DeLonghi, Kenwood, Braun, Nutribullet, and Ariete. Click here to learn more about the DeLonghi Group.
A local North American headquarters
DeLonghi North America, our North American Regional HQ, consists of the US, Canada, and Mexico markets. We hold an emphasis on teamwork and collaboration, knowing that we can only achieve more, together. Working within North America gives you a unique opportunity to directly drive results locally, impacting the overall growth of the Group. We pride ourselves on a collaborative, inclusive culture of passionate individuals.
- Own the SAP EDI technical functionality across the organization (US, Canada, Mexico).
- Develop and maintain EDI interfaces between SAP S4 Hana and external trading partners using standard EDI formats such as ANSI X12, EDIFACT, and XML.
- Perform testing and validation of EDI interfaces to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- Collaborate with business analysts, developers, VAN Providers & 3rd party vendors and trading partners to design and implement new EDI interfaces and enhance existing ones.
- Monitor and maintain EDI communication channels (SAP Process Orchestrator) to ensure smooth and efficient transmission of data.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance to end-users for EDI-related issues.
- Maintain documentation of EDI processes and procedures.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest EDI technologies and trends, and share best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in SAP EDI development and support.
- Strong understanding of EDI standards and protocols such as ANSI X12, EDIFACT, and XML.
- Experience with SAP IDocs, RFCs, and BAPIs.
- Experience working with SAP modules such as SD, MM, and FI/CO a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively across global teams.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional time management and project management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize as needed.
- SAP certification in EDI is a plus.
What We Offer
- Flexible work structure with 2 days remote per week, and year-round early close Fridays
- Robust & inexpensive health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
- Financial protection through life, accidental death & dismemberment, and long-term disability insurance
- A company matching 401(k) plan
- Tax advantages through flexible spending accounts for both health-care and dependent care expenses
- Generous paid time off including vacation, personal, sick, company holidays, and bereavement days so you can take the time you need
Learning & Development:
- All employees are provided with LinkedIn Learning licenses and unlimited access to LinkedIn Learnings courses
- Global hub of learning & development resources including global webinars covering a variety of technical and soft skills
- Organized volunteer activities and donation opportunities throughout the year supporting local non-profit organizations
Our Core Values
Ambition, Courage, Passion, Competence, Teamwork, Heritage, Respect
De'Longhi America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].