|Published||October 12, 2022|
Our client, a world-leading Pharmaceutical Company in Skillman, NJ is currently looking for a SAP EDI O2C Analyst to join their expanding team.
- Job Title: SAP EDI O2C Analyst
- Duration: 15 months contract, extendable up to 24 months
- Location: Skillman, NJ
- Hybrid work schedule
- The client has the right-to-hire you as a permanent employee at any time during or after the end of the contract.
- You may participate in the company group medical insurance plan
- This individual will be responsible for the, coordination, testing and execution of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) customer implementations into Mercury SAP.
- Strong leadership and partnering skills, EDI and SAP functional expertise, organization and analytical background with strategic thinking.
- Lead EDI customer implementations/changes working closely with customers and/or customer third party EDI vendors.
- execute test plans, data mining, progress reporting and business partner communication to key stakeholders on testing efforts.
- Troubleshoot systems issues as needed, partnering with EDI technical team, BUIT, Applications Services, and other business partners to assess impact and issue remediation.
- Ensure timely review and actioning of current customer EDI production issues. Communication and partnering with business partners to root cause and resolve issues.