|Published||July 21, 2023|
The ERP/EDI Implementation Manager will be responsible for addressing existing design gaps in the company's NetSuite and EDI Platforms. They will also take charge of initiating and executing the project plan for migrating to the SAP platform. This individual will assume the role of systems owner, with responsibilities encompassing setup, configuration, process definition, testing, and daily support for all ERP and EDI-related enhancements and new projects related to Sales, EDI, and Supply Chain.
This position has a hybrid schedule based in Miami, FL, and this individual will be expected to report into the office as-needed for meetings and specific projects.
The Client is unable to sponsor candidates.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) - connects different databases and workflows used by business applications. This is done so that the business can use information consistently and changes to core data made by one application are correctly reflected in others. It eliminates redundant data entry, reduces errors, and promotes seamless communication between systems.
- Design and architect solutions which often require complex system integration.
- Ensure trading partner connectivity via EDI platform/providers which will interface with our ERP. Create and integrate maps and processes within EDI systems.
- Serve as subject matter expert for implementation and integration of EDI transaction maps.
- Support core modules across the ERP including, GL, AR, AP, CE, PO, FA, PA, INV, OM, iProcurement, iExpenses, etc, including security maintenance, system configuration and integration.
- Review and determine how to ensure data quality using existing software control mechanisms, reviewing, coordinating, and performing routine maintenance and application updates as required.
- Administer Enterprise Business Applications and underlying IT architecture.
- Works with internal stakeholders, and internal / external ERP development team in coordinating system-wide updates and installing upgrades and patches for ERP systems.
- Correctly enter data in the ERP system from predefined sources / templates following the company rules and agreements and with respect to the quality system and safety rules
- Management of issue resolution. Administer issue tracking and change requests.
- Make the necessary corrections and problem solving to ensure data accuracy and solves problems within the production flow.
- Manage the integrity of security design and engineering for the ERP applications and systems, including the implementation of backup and recovery processes.
- Assist in enhancing the structure of the data, its accuracy and effectiveness, the current setup and reporting.
- Install, configure, maintain (upgrade and patch) an ERP database.
- User access administration at all levels of the system
- Create and maintain security roles.
- Administration of all development, and production environments. Responsible for End-to-end testing from Order to Cash and P2P for ERP/EDI.
- Monitors the performance of production systems and recommends and develops means for improvement.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications technical and administrative support activities.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Business, Engineering, or related field (or equivalent).
- Five or more years of SAP Implementation or Project Management Experience.
- Five or more years of EDI work experience required.
- ConsumerProduct Goods experience preferred, but experience managing EDI with US Retailers required
- Two or more years of Data Management, SQL Server Management experience required.
- ERP project or platform support experience on at least one ERP implementation project, SAP.
- Versed in core SAP ERP processes, data objects, and standard reporting methodologies.
- Expertise with 3+ data domains across Commercial, Finance, Order to Cash
- Understanding of data frameworks across Enterprise Master Data, Operational Master Data, Transactional Data
- Understanding of analytics use cases for Operational Reporting, Statutory Reporting, Analytics
- Familiarity with data analytics concepts- ingestion, modeling, visualization
- Ability to deliver results on time with high quality by managing indirect resources in a matrix project team.
- Capable to manage project timelines across several concurrent regional & system releases.
- Collaborative worker with excellent partnership skills to work with business and technology teams.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to understand business and technical functions, process information quickly, and assess impacts to data models and analytics.
- Experience with, or technical aptitude to learn, analytics platforms & tools (e.g., Fiori, Azure, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Continuous improvement mindset, comfortable with constructively challenging the status quo and looking for new ways to improve processes and results.
- Strong industry knowledge and business acumen
- MBA or master's degree in data science and/or PhD are strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills with ability to level up/level down for strategic & tactical conversations.
- Related industry experience in any of the following- Luxury, Beauty, retail consumer goods.
- Prior Experience leading an ERP Workstream, functional or project management.
- Prior Experience with Data Reporting & Analytics
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Well-versed in SAP S/4 data objects & structures
- Execution of data operational processes and data lifecycle activities
- Hands on experience with data analytics platforms & tools (e.g., Fiori, Azure, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Familiarity with sensitive, highly restricted data sets
- Systems integration experience
- Experience in working with Microsoft Azure stack.
- Experience with acquisitions and divestitures
- Experience working in or with a complex global organization spanning across functions
- Must be an expert in Data analysis, troubled orders specifically.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel experience, for data comparison, error identification using pivots and formulas.
- At least 2 years of supply chain experience.
- Experience in Oracle Net Suite
- Associates Degree required in business, logistics, operations, supply chain management or similar degrees.
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Power BI, Anaplan is a plus.
- Applicant must be authorized to work in the US.
Skills And Abilities:
- Develop database standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- Ability to handle high volume data, manual tasks, fast paced environment, comply with deadlines, and to follow instructions.
- Robust analytical, organizational, decision making, and presentation skills.
- Trustworthy, able to manage confidential information, and maintain a professional attitude.
- Willing and able to work in a 'start up' business environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of the consumer goods industry
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Languages: English Fluency, Spanish and/or Italian is a plus