|Published||September 14, 2023|
$150,000.00 - $155,000.00 Salary
The SAP Commerce Cloud Developer is responsible in developing solutions within the Commerce Cloud (CCv2) platform. Working as part of the Digital commerce team in a hybrid setup (in any of FFF's distribution centers), the software developer will collaborate with different stakeholders to design, develop and make continuous improvements to Commerce Cloud to transform customer experience on their digital commerce journey.
Essential Functions and Duties
- Deliver a high-quality solution. Configure, design, build, and test the application or technology architecture components and classes to ensure quality of work.
- Create deliverables according to the Software Development Lifecycle such as functional and technical specifications, use cases, test cases, and system documentation.
- Perform the coding, automated testing, documentation, and configuration changes to build, run, and maintain solutions using modern patterns, technology standards, and best practices. Perform code reviews and design reviews; analyze, debug, and resolve defects in applications.
- Troubleshoot incidents to identify root causes and solutions, resolve problems, design, and implement configuration changes and monitor performance.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing and provide regular status of each assigned tasks and escalate issues as necessary.
- Monitor interfaces/data loads, administer security and provide feedback/solutions on application performance.
- Support related data workflows, including ERP interface, Product catalog, customer specific experience and Order Management process.
- Identify areas for improvement through an understanding of technical and business requirements.
- Partner with the technical and business team to address tactical and strategic issues.
- Provide out-of-hours support for code deployments.
- Support production systems: proactively monitor and improve systems to enable smooth operations; work to analyze and resolve production problems in a timely manner; resolve end user service requests.
- Adheres specifically to all company policies and procedures, Federal and State regulations and laws.
- Display dedication to position responsibilities and achieve assigned goals and objectives.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner and appearance at all times.
- Understand and internalize the Company's purpose; Display loyalty to the Company and its organizational values.
- Display enthusiasm and dedication to learning how to be more effective on the job and share knowledge with others.
- Work effectively with co-workers, internal and external customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listen to and objectively consider ideas and suggestions from others; keep commitments; keep others informed of work progress, timetables, and issues; address problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions; address others by name, title, or other respectful identifier, and; respect the diversity of our work force in actions, words, and deeds.
- Comply with the policies and procedures stated in the Injury and Illness Prevention Program by always working in a safe manner and immediately reporting any injury, safety hazard, or program violation.
- Ensure conduct is consistent with all Compliance Program Policies and procedures when engaging in any activity on behalf of the company. Immediately report any concerns or violations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or a related field of study; or four (4) years relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Has in-depth knowledge and experience working on SAP Commerce Cloud (CCv2) product (previously known as SAP Hybris) and functionalities for B2B .
- Proficient in Hybris E-Commerce suite - Data modeling, Back-office customization, CronJobs, WCMS, Impex import/Export, validations and interceptors.
- Adept in maintaining e-commerce/web platforms based on SAP Commerce Cloud. Knowledge of SAP Spartacus storefront.
- Fully versed in implementation enhancement and support of SAP Commerce Cloud CCv2 including front end and backend and integration using oData services.
- Must be a self-starter, can adapt to the use of new technology, able to multi-task, and able to work independently.
- Knowledge of security/access control, scalability, high availability, concurrency, online diagnoses, deployment, upgrade/migration, internationalization, production support, and other SaaS enterprise software issues.
- Has a keen eye for good architecture and the ability to develop new architecture and frameworks.
- Must have a disciplined, methodical, minimalist approach to designing and constructing layered software components that can be embedded within larger frameworks or applications.
- Understanding of healthcare distribution model and business processes preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Agile software development processes and how to take a solution from concept through design, development, testing, and deployment.
- At least 3 years' [seven (7) for non-degreed candidates] experience as a developer in SAP Commerce Cloud (CCv2) / Hybris including version 1905 or latest.
- Strong hands-on experience in customizing Hybris based e-Commerce Applications. Hybris implementation experience with SAP S/4 HANA integration with backend.
- Strong proficiency in Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring and e-commerce web applications.
- Familiarity with API development and integrations from other platforms using oData services.
- Hands on experience in developing highly scalable REST/SOAP web services based systems, publishing and consuming web services.
- Experience in Product Data modeling, catalog structure, and workflow.
- Familiarity with headless integration.
- Experienced with Agile Scrum, strong skills in Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Confluence) and Git.
- Strong experience in Java/J2EE, tag management / Google analytics, web content management, digital asset management, website monitoring tools, B2B ecommerce processes and web services.
- At least five (5) years of production experience as SAP Commerce Cloud (CCv2) Developer including version 1905 or latest.
- Five (5) years of experience in the healthcare distribution industry.
- Five (5) years of experience in the healthcare industry.
- SAP Commerce Cloud CCv2 certification:
- SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Part 1
- SAP Commerce Cloud Developer Part 2 or
- SAP Certified Development Professional - SAP Commerce Cloud Developer
- Extremely strong understanding of core Hybris eCommerce module's out-of-the-box functionality (multichannel architecture, data modeling, data exchange/integration, custom extension development).
- Develop/customize OCC layer, APIS and SOLR.
- Integration experience using REST/SOAP and oData services.
- Work closely with Product Manager, Analysts and QA in an Agile environment to ensure quality, security, and maintenance of applications, and to ensure code meets development standards and guidelines.
- Develop programs and systems that function as intended.
- Has thorough understanding of system development life cycle, CI/CD, Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Work with dedicated third-party support and other teams on products and solutions.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Skilled in communication with internal and external customers and management of tasks.
- Must have a detail orientation and the proven ability to prioritize work.
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work with limited supervision and as part of a team.
- Sound decision-making abilities.
- Familiarity with Azure Cloud environment and related tools.
SAP Commerce Cloud CCv2 certification is preferred but not required.
Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers. Must have the ability to view a computer screen for long periods and the ability to sit for extended periods. Must have the ability to work the hours and days required to complete the essential functions of the position, as scheduled. The employee occasionally lifts up to 20 lbs. and occasionally kneels and bends. Must have the ability to travel occasionally. Working condition include normal office setting.
Learning, thinking, concentration and the ability to work under pressure, particularly during busy times. Must be able to pay close attention to detail and be able to work as a member of a team to ensure excellent customer service.Must have the ability to interact effectively with co-workers and customers, and exercise self-control and diplomacy in customer and employee relations' situations. Must have the ability to exercise discretion as well as appropriate judgments when necessary. Must be proactive in finding solutions.
FFF Enterprises/ NuFactor is an equal opportunity employer to all and prohibits discrimination and harassment based on the following characteristics: race, color, caste, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic conditions), genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 years and over), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, medical leave or other types of protected leave (requesting or approved for leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act or any state protected leaves), domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, reproductive health decision-making, and any other characteristic protected by state or federal anti-discrimination law covering employment. These categories are defined according to Government Code section 12920. The Company prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.